“Perfection”
Rustic & Elegant in the Ozark Woods
Great Room-Soaring ceiling- Flat Screen TV- Woodburning Fireplace Fully Equipped Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Great Room-Soaring ceiling- Flat Screen TV- Woodburning Fireplace
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Bedroom #1- King Bed.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jenerator...
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Perfection”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

We stayed here with another couple for a long weekend in December. It could not have been more amazing. The cabin in well appointed and beautifully decorated. We were pleasantly surprised that the cabin had been decorated with Christmas decorations too! The layout offers lots of privacy with the bedrooms on opposite sides of the living area. The bathrooms are huge and the jacuzzi was great! The location is perfect for us as we were going to Silver Dollar City. The back porch makes you feel much more secluded than you really are. We would not hesitate to stay here again. It is amazing.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location, decor, comfort
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
15 Dec 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts about our cabin. We always love to hear that our guests enjoyed the cabin. I'm so glad you liked the Christmas decorations. You were brave to continue your trip following the early winter storm that bombarded the area. We are so glad that you had a nice time and we certainly look forward to having you back as our guests very soon. Spring and summer are even more enjoyable on the back porch.
Tulsa
Reviewed 29 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
29 Oct 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your kind comments. I thought of you often and was amazed at our Father God being concerned about the details of our lives. I kept hearing people say how the trees were reaching their peak later than usual this year--and I remembered how important it was for you to enjoy the fall colors! God waited for your visit! Amazing! We are so happy, happy that the cabin met and exceeded your expectations. That makes us very happy indeed! We do love our beds, as well and I'm glad you enjoyed it. The porch is wonderful and begs to be enjoyed just as you did. You did an excellent job of describing your whole experience and we appreciate it very much! We are honored to add you to our "cabin family of friends!" We certainly hope to have you back again very soon!
Texas
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
25 Jul 2013
We are so blessed to have many return guests and you all are certainly one of our most faithful. I think you have stayed in at least 3 or 4 of our 5 cabins and you are always a delight to deal with! Bless you for writing such a nice review for us. As you know, we try very hard to make our vacation homes exceptional in every way. Thank you for noticing! You still have at least one more cabin to visit, so we are waiting to hear from you again! Congratulations to your daughter for performing in Branson this year. I hope it was wonderful for her! I'm sure you were proud parents in the audience! Talk to you soon and maybe we can meet in person someday.
Des Moines
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
25 Jul 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! The screened porch truly is a great feature of this cabin. I love to listen to the night sounds or watch squirrels in the daytime (away from the bugs!). We are so happy that you were pleased with the cabin and had a nice getaway. We do hope you will return soon! Blessings to you, Brenda and Charles
TN
Reviewed 26 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers
26 Apr 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to write and share about your time at our cabin. Having happy guests is our goal and we are thrilled that you had a great time. Hope you can visit again soon!
Brenda and Charles
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$145
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing