Great Branson Cabins
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
US$62
US$59
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hotels.com
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$46
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$66
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$105
US$101
US$161
US$155
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
Travelocity
All reviewssilver wolfhome away from homemoose hollowscreened in porchwestgate resortbeautiful cabinspacious bathwelcome basketlog cabincomforts of homeat silver dollar cityoutdoor poola great stayfull kitchenthe main stripenjoyed our staytubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited as a family with plenty of small children and Moose Hollow was PERFECT for us! It's clean, well-apportioned, comfortable, and centrally-located. We spent two glorious days at Silver Dollar City which was only a <15 minute drive away. Good restaurants were less than 5 minutes away, as was the grocery store for supplies. Most importantly, Moose Hollow was comfortable, quiet, and really well thought-out. Everything we needed was there, and we felt completely at-home from the minute we first walked through the front door! The kids have proclaimed that we're coming back this summer, and us parents have no problems fulfilling their wish!

Room Tip: Plenty of space throughout
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Dee C, Owner at Great Branson Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Rob,
We're thrilled to hear the kids are excited to come back! Summer is always a blast and we're keeping fingers crossed for the new indoor water park to be open next time you're out. Maybe the kids can enjoy Buckets and Boards next time...not sure how much you got to do with 2 full days at SDC! Looking forward to having you back! Again, thank you for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful time at the cabin! It’s close enough to the strip to reach anything within minutes, but far enough to not be bothered by the crowds. So cozy, great ambience! Pools, playground and hot tubs - could not ask for more. Thanks Danette!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Dee C, Owner at Great Branson Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Deanne, I'm thrilled your family vacation was great! I know you had been planning it for awhile so it's wonderful to hear that all went well! I hope we have you back again!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We booked this place due to be time-share owners and we never been to Branson before. It was nice, nestled a bit away from the attractions on the main strip. It's on a hill so be careful with automatic drive cars, lookout for weather impacts and be mindful of people with limited walking abilities, due to the hilly area. No problems with reservations, you can choose between a cabin or a suite. Check in was a breeze and the reservation desk is open all night for your convenience. We chose a cabin with a double bed and a leather sleeper sofa. The cabin was nicely furnished with a large open bathroom with Whirlpool type tub. The only drawback was the entire bathroom is open, so in mixed company you have to wait for someone to finish their business, before someone else could use the sink, toilet, or tub. Small but useful kitchen with some utensils, full size refrig, stove and sink and other cooking items. The place is a resort, which is being updated with it's own waterpark. They have a shuttle that will take you to Drafts Bar and Grill, which is partnered with the Westgate Resort, check shuttle times at information desk. You can buy discount tickets to events and shows in the area. Check out downtown Branson too. Bring good walking shoes, camera, don't forget to budget your time and money to get the most out the trip.

Stayed: December 2016
Dee C, Owner at Great Branson Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hi, I'm not too sure you stayed with us. Although our cabins are in Westgate Branson Woods Resort and you have access to all the amenities, we are not part of the time share aspect of Westgate Branson Woods. We only have cabins in that resort and all of our beds are king size. We are available by text 24/7 and easy access into resort as well as the cabin is correct. Each of our 2 bedroom cabins have 2 bathrooms, that yes, everything is in there just like a bathroom at home, not a bath sink separated by a door to the shower/toilet area (what you usually get in a hotel room). Glad to hear you had a great time in the resort as well as Branson. Hopefully we will have you as a guest in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

From the moment I opened the door, I coiuld see that Moose Hollow was going to be absolutely wonderful! The first thing I saw was a wonderful gift basket welcoming us (thank you Danette). The cabin is decorated wonderfully and includes everything you need. I cooked a pizza one night and I was shocked to find a pizza cutter in the kitchen and not just any pizza cutter but a farberware one! The utilities were all top notch (stainless) and the cooking tools were of a nice quality also.

The beds were super comfortable. I have a special needs adult son who never sleeps in but the pullout couch was so comfortable that he actually slept in until 9am....this has never happened and is a testament to how comfortable the beds are and the coziness of the cabin in general! EACH bedroom has a king sized bed with its own attached bathroom! The cabin is perfect for three couples or two families which would help spread out the cost of the cabin! Danette has thought of everything ... as an example, each shower has a body gel, shampoo and conditioner dispenser which is so much better than the typical little bottles provided in hotels / other resorts.

I think Danette even arranged a wildlife show for us as we walked out of the cabin to find two very large woodchucks waiting for us. The scurried away when they saw us but it was fun to see them "waddle" away. I think one of the entrances to their den is close to the front of the cabin.

Regarding the resort, we used the outdoor pool which is nice and includes a small waterfall. We used the hot tub at the outdoor pool which is quite small for a resort of this size as with four people, it was almost maxed out. We played shuffle board, walked the nature trail right down the street from the cabin (the trail is short...maybe 1/3 of a mile but unimproved, uphill and fun), and the trail to the waterfall at the entrance to the resort (a short trail and small waterfall). There is much more at the resort that we just didn't have time to try out. Also the cabin is not very far from Price Chopper, other stores, the Branson attractions and the Branson Boulevard and Main Street which were also enjoyable to walk.

I have rented many other properties to include beach cabins and very nice hotels / resorts throughout the United States and world (look at my former previous reviews). I don't give out FIVE STARS very frequently and they must be earned. Although a bit pricey, this is one time I can honestly say, you pay for what you get and Danette did not disappoint us in ANY way. We had an absolutely wonderful time. This cabin has my absolute strongest recommendation!

Room Tip: The bedroom without the skylight if you want a dark room and if you don't like the early morning sun!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Dee C, Owner at Great Branson Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Mark:
First of all, my apologies for not seeing this review earlier! (Didn't get notification like I normally do). Anyhow, I cannot thank you enough for the glowing review! It's great to hear that all the amenities were helpful and enjoyable...BUT I am most happy to hear that your son had a GREAT time! I remember us talking about him and what you all could enjoy and do as a family. I hope you got to do it all considering you were planning a last minute family trip, if I recall correctly. Anyhow, thank you so much and I sure hope we get to have you back again!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Horse Canyon at the Westgate Resort property and it was beautiful. Grandkids loved the pool and other amenities and grandparents and parents loved the two separate master suites! It's a beautiful cabin and we will be back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Dee C, Owner at Great Branson Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Jeanne, I'm so happy to hear everyone enjoyed their stay in Horse Canyon! Next time you come, hopefully that new water park will be open as well! Looking forward to having you back!