“Very unfriendly.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Upon entering, there was one person in front of my husband, daughter, and myself. The hostess proceeded to ask us how many for our table, ignoring him. We commented that he had been there for a while and way before us. It took us 5 minutes to be seated. That isnt long but when you consider its because no one came to greet us, it was. So now we ask for a booth, she took us to a table outside in the wind and noise... we again stated we would like a booth. She rolled her eyes and took us to one. We then waited 15 min to have our drink order taken and wanted to leave but were still willing to give them a chance. It took another 12 min to get our drinks (2 waters and a tea). So here we are, 29 min into our stay and finally our order is taken but we watch as she takes the order of the table next to us first. She then goes and gets their drinks immediately and brings them 2 loaves of bread for their table. We asked if we could get some so she brought us 1 loaf, which was hard as a rock. By this point I got the mgr and told her all about what had happened and we wished to cancel our order (this was 10 min after we placed it) and her only words were, "oh, well I dont think its in anyway but I will cancel it". There were no apologies and NO, they werent busy. They had more than half of their tables empty. I have no rating on any food except the hard bread because after more than 30+ minutes, thats all we had.

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank Julie T

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We ate a mid afternoon meal here. There is a good lunch menu, but we ate from the regular entrees. The waiter was very attentive, and the food was delicious ! Try the ribs or chicken fried chicken. Both were excellent! The presentation was very nice. Refills on soda just kept coming. Would recommend this restaurant at Branson Landing when you are visiting.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017

The meal was good, but the prices may have been a bit high. The location is convenient to the shopping areas of Branson Landing.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We came here for a birthday dinner, and it turned out to be a great choice. My meat loaf platter was excellent, and neither of us could below how affordable our meals were, and with two drinks. Also, our waitress was very attentive, stopping back several times to check on us and refill our drinks. This was an extremely enjoyable experience.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

My wife had the pot roast with vegetables we had a glass of wine I have the meatloaf and then smashed potatoes with the vegetables the bread the food was outstanding the waitress was very professional and wine was excellent the carrot cake was outstanding as well this is very very good food at a very reasonable price compared to most restaurants of this type has a great view of the river a must do when you're in Branson

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Black Oak Grill? Share your experiences!