“Great food and very affordable”
Review of Black Oak Grill

Black Oak Grill
Ranked #57 of 412 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We came here for a birthday dinner, and it turned out to be a great choice. My meat loaf platter was excellent, and neither of us could below how affordable our meals were, and with two drinks. Also, our waitress was very attentive, stopping back several times to check on us and refill our drinks. This was an extremely enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

My wife had the pot roast with vegetables we had a glass of wine I have the meatloaf and then smashed potatoes with the vegetables the bread the food was outstanding the waitress was very professional and wine was excellent the carrot cake was outstanding as well this is very very good food at a very reasonable price compared to most restaurants of this type has a great view of the river a must do when you're in Branson

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Located at the Branson Landing this restaurant has everything you could ask for. The food is great with a view of Lake Taneycomo. Their Salmon is amazing. It is a place I highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2017
JoleneCombsGM, General Manager at Black Oak Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to serving you again

Jolene Combs

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We went for lunch and will definitely make this a regular dining spot. First this is a from scratch restaurant. What a pleasure! That's really important to me. They have a very THOUGHTFUL Menu. Our food was some of the best we have had in the area. Very well seasoned, nice presentation. Husband said could very well have been one the best Pulled Pork Sandwiches he has had... definitely in the top 3. I had the pot roast which was well seasoned, tender and the sides were a summer squash sauté and garlic mashed potatoes. Homemade bread too. The wait staff was professional and we had great service. The restaurant was clean, inviting and bright. Really a nice place that I will gladly take my friends to and recommend. Already recommended to my coworkers. Prices were not out of line either. Looking forward to dining here again and again.

Date of visit: February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to having you back

Jolene Combs

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I had walked past this restaurant many times, but finally went in to meet a couple of friends. The place is great. Very good food and very reasonable prices.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Black Oak Grill? Share your experiences!