“ Very good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

My wife had the pot roast with vegetables we had a glass of wine I have the meatloaf and then smashed potatoes with the vegetables the bread the food was outstanding the waitress was very professional and wine was excellent the carrot cake was outstanding as well this is very very good food at a very reasonable price compared to most restaurants of this type has a great view of the river a must do when you're in Branson

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Located at the Branson Landing this restaurant has everything you could ask for. The food is great with a view of Lake Taneycomo. Their Salmon is amazing. It is a place I highly recommend.

JoleneCombsGM, General Manager at Black Oak Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to serving you again

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We went for lunch and will definitely make this a regular dining spot. First this is a from scratch restaurant. What a pleasure! That's really important to me. They have a very THOUGHTFUL Menu. Our food was some of the best we have had in the area. Very well seasoned, nice presentation. Husband said could very well have been one the best Pulled Pork Sandwiches he has had... definitely in the top 3. I had the pot roast which was well seasoned, tender and the sides were a summer squash sauté and garlic mashed potatoes. Homemade bread too. The wait staff was professional and we had great service. The restaurant was clean, inviting and bright. Really a nice place that I will gladly take my friends to and recommend. Already recommended to my coworkers. Prices were not out of line either. Looking forward to dining here again and again.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to having you back

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I had walked past this restaurant many times, but finally went in to meet a couple of friends. The place is great. Very good food and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

We got the around 7:30 and it was about five minutes till the waitress got to us even though there were only two other couples there. Our appetizer was decent however our meal was not good. My chicken was over cooked and slightly burnt. Dessert was not much better.The cheesecake was very dry and it fell apart on the fork.

JoleneCombsGM, General Manager at Black Oak Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Sierra,

I appreciate your review. My kitchen Manager and I take these as learning tools so we can better our guests experiences. We hope that you come back and give us another try

Jolene Combs

Been to Black Oak Grill? Share your experiences!