“Great Lunch Spot”

Black Oak Grill

Branson Landing, 601 Branson Landing Blvd, Branson, MO 65616

(417) 239-0063

blk-oak

As you enter the Branson Landing from the Belk side, you will see Black Oak Grill. If you are looking for a lunch or dinner I would recommend stopping in here. I had lunch there yesterday. It was my first visit to this restaurant, but it will not be my last. We were greeted at the door and escorted to a lake view table. Our server was Samuel and he was very attentive and friendly.

We started off with an appetizer of chicken wings. They were cooked perfectly and full of flavor. Nice and crispy skin and moist on the inside and not overloaded with sauce.

wings

They also brought us some cornbread which was very tasty and a good compliment to the wings.

cornbread

The server checked on us often making sure our drinks were good and he even offered to take a picture of us. It was not long before our entrée arrived. I am a steak man so that was my selection. The description of the rib eye from the menu sounded very good and I was not disappointed when it arrived.

steak

It was cooked just the way I like it. A perfect medium rare. The garlic mashed potatoes and grilled vegetables were excellent sides to compliment. After the appetizer and the entrée I was not sure if I would have room for a dessert, but, when they play the cheesecake card, well I managed to find some space. It was a very good slice of cheesecake. Plenty for my wife and I to share.

chscake

We left satisfied. Probably a little too full, but a walk around the landing took care of that. The prices are a little on the higher side, but about what I expected for the location. Overall Black Oak Grill was a good experience and I will surely visit again. I recommend it for a lunch stop if you are at the Branson Landing.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was a nice escape from all the regular type food offered in Branson. No offense to the Midwest but there is only so much comfort food one can eat. The Black Oak Grill had a great environment and the food was great as well.

1  Thank cpeck17
Reviewed 6 January 2017

My husband and I ate there this evening. It was a nice, quiet atmosphere and the food was good. They had a few fire places going on a cold night which was a great addition!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I ate here with my wife and 2 other couples. The food was good and the service was fine. The restaurant was not that busy, so the atmosphere was good. A place I would go back to. The food was also reasonably priced.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Having received a gift card over the holidays was a good incentive to try Black Oak Grill. Our first time. We were not disappointed. Located at the north end of the Branson Landing, its easy to locate and a short walk from the parking lot.
The restaurant is roomy and pleasingly stark. They have a large bar, a fireplace, perfect on this cold day, with lakeview or promenade view seating.
Our server, Alex, was friendly and efficient. We both ordered chicken fried chicken which came with sauted zucchini, smashed garlic potatoes, and a small loaf of warm bread. Our meals were delicious. Perfect lunch portions and priced friendly. All in all a great way to welcome in the new year.

Been to Black Oak Grill? Share your experiences!