“Great family excursion and tour of Branson”

Ride The Ducks of Branson
Book on TripAdvisor
More Info
US$29.57*
and up
Branson Duck Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Be Entertained on Branson's only Land and Water Adventure. One amazing experience that is fun, informative, entertaining, and unique.
okc
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great family excursion and tour of Branson”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

We had 10 people in our party, from grandparents to small children. All age groups will have a fabulous time! It is a lot of site seeing; about a 90 minute ride. There are no bathroom breaks, so prepare yourself and the children! We toured top attractions of Branson, to include a water ride! We had a blast; will do again!!

Visited May 2011

St. Louis, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A must do - at least once”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

These vehicles can go on land and water. Took a small tour of Branson and also went out on Table Rock Lake. My pre-teen and I both were allowed to drive the duck on the lake. It was fun and our guide was very amusing. We received duck quackers.

Visited November 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Did the Christmas lights tour”
Reviewed 26 November 2011

While it was "something to do" the Christmas lights on the mountain were, ummm cheesy? I would think a company with sold out rides could do a little more. How about local theater majors do the tours too? The flier said sing alongs and more... It was dead silence other than canned non ozark Christmas music .... While it was again, something to do I think once was enough for us, we should have just done silver dollar city

1 Thank Zach D
Branson, Missouri
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“FUN, FUN, FUN”
Reviewed 24 November 2011

I actually haven't done this since I was a kid, but some of my favorite memories of Branson from when I was younger involve Ride the Ducks! It is just fun!! I remember getting to "drive" the boat when we were on the lake!!

Visited October 2011
Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The Ride was OK, not bad nor good”
Reviewed 12 November 2011

We had 5 kids with us: our 12, 10, 8, 3, and 1 year old kids. It really wasn't a hit with any of them. Certainly, the 2 youngest were not entertained-although in a "cool" vehicle, they weren't impressed. The older boys, grew bored quickly too. As an adult, I thought the ride was mildly entertaining. Branson has so much to see and do, I thought there'd be more to the ride, interesting historical trivia, etc, it really wasn't great...

Visited October 2011