“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved this restaurant !!! The best top shelf margaritas in town, hands down! Table side guacamole is definitely a must! Now to the food, loved it too! What can we say—— GREAT! Our waiter was Nathen, so attentive! All in all super Mexican Restaurant, right in Branson Mo. highly recommend this one!

1  Thank Randy M

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We just moved to Branson for work and had dinner here on a Tuesday evening while waiting for our furnishings to arrive on the moving truck. It came highly recommended by friends as the best Mexican restaurant in the area, and we agree. It is unusual for me not to be able to finish a meal, but this place had me wondering if I should get a take-home box! We had dinners because we wanted to use the coupon for the table side guacamole, but it was Taco Tuesday, and the taco prices were great! (Next time...) Don't let the size of the chimichanga fool you: that thing is stuffed with meat! And my wife took home half of the chicken fajitas burrito! Chips were refilled two or three times, and the refill was always still warm. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

It was below marginal for the price you pay.. don't order the chicken fajitas burrito, it's mainly grilled onions and peppers.. and about 2 pieces of chicken.. find some where else.. there has got to be better Mexican food in Branson.. also the staff is not very helpful,

1  Thank RaterRay2
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had just arrived in Branson and Little Hacienda was right across from our hotel. The location is new and it’s huge and nice! We went in around 3 so it wasn’t super busy. The guacamole was so goooooood. The enchiladas were good too. The margarita was alright. I wish it had more tequila!! I would definitely go again. I will say my directions tried to take me through an RV Park but they have a new location so beware of that! Other than that everything was totally good and delicious

1  Thank ceannac
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here several time. Have always liked the food, service has always been good, prices are reasonable. New restaurant building and furnishings.

Been to Little Hacienda? Share your experiences!