We have been going to Lilley's for 10+ years and we always have a great time. This is a great place to base your fishing trip from, or just put you feet up and watch the world go past. The people are great and we really enjoy our trip every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lilleys’ Landing Resort & Marina launches anglers on the Branson side of upper Lake Taneycomo, nestled on a flat plain amid rolling pasture on one side and tree-covered cliffs on the opposite. The marina rents the flat-bottomed jon boats especially designed for the White River system, as well as bass boats and pontoons. Guests year-round can vacation in the one- to four-bedroom kitchenette units, all outfitted with cookware and dishes, as well as outdoor grills and eating areas. Many Branson attractions and restaurants are close by, or guests can choose to hibernate on the landscaped grounds, enjoying horseshoes, basketball, a children’s playground, lakeside pavilion area and outdoor swimming pool. The fly and tackle shop has everything you need to fish Taneycomo including fishing licenses, fly tying materials, bait, rigs and souvenirs of course. Guided Fishing Trips are also a great way to get to know the lake and improve your trout fishing skills! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Lilleys` Landing Resort And Marina
- Lilleys` Landing Resort & Marina Hotel Branson
- Lilleys Landing Branson
- Lilleys Landing Hotel Marina