Buckets N Boards Comedy Percussion Show
Open today: 08:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Saw them on Disney Cruise Lines!!!

These guys are awesome!!! Family fun, clean, comedy!!! We saw them on the Disney Fantasy on January... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
S431PSlucass
Maplewood, Ohio
via mobile
Hands down favorite!

I grew up vacationing in Branson and have taken my kids a few times over the past 10 years. I’ve... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
rlkrn24
Carmel, Indiana
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from US$38.00
from US$30.50
from US$33.95
from US$41.48
More Info
All reviews disney cruise these guys boo yah all ages whole family high energy laughed so hard tap dancing clean fun kids and adults non stop entire show audience participation great family entertainment family friendly show talented musicians during intermission
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Two guys who are so funny, creative, and adaptive. The audience involvement was wonderful; the humor was clean; fun for the entire family!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I saw this show with my family and all of us loved it! The kids and adults laughed until our sides hurt! These guys are very funny but they are also great musicians! I highly recommend this show!!!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Matt and Gareth are really talented: funny, creative, musically gifted...and seem to be really genuine guys with great personalities! A real pleasure to watch!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved the show. Wish they would be on board the Fantasy again this year when we are sailing.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2018

I went to see them while on my cruise this past week. I had no idea what to expect, I was very pleased. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Date of experience: May 2018