“Enjoyable for all ages!”

Buckets N Boards Comedy Percussion Show
Ranked #6 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Buckets N Boards Comedy Percussion show is a hilarious and high-energy show full of Amazing Percussion, Ridiculous Songs, An Incredible Variety of Musical Talents, Awesome Tap Dancing, And Good Clean Family Fun! Buckets N Boards will be celebrating their 10th season in Branson, MO in 2019 at Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater with dates over spring break in March and all summer long June through August! The rest of the year, Buckets N Boards tours the country, and is a fan favorite Headline Act on Disney Cruise Lines. Matthew Levingston and Gareth Sever have continued to entertain audiences young and old with their delightfully different Rhythm and Comedy Show. See you there in 2019!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 August 2015

What really impressed me about this show was the fact that it entertained me....it may sound weird. We went to this show for the kids. We have a 3 year old, a 5 year old and our friend brought their 8 year old son. We knew our kids would love the show. To our pleasant surprise we loved the show too. Thank you for your great performance.

Date of experience: July 2015
in 9 reviews
"talented musicians"
"during intermission"

Reviewed 16 August 2015

These two guys are high energy, fast paced fun. Family friendly and quick witted. The involve the audience but not too personally. I laughed the entire time. I will be back!

Reviewed 15 August 2015

These guys were so funny!We laughed the entire time.My husband liked it better than me and our little girl but maybe its a guy thing.The theater is a neat.They have a 50's diner where sundaes were $2 and they were so nice.A gift shop and plenty of seating when your waiting for the doors to open.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Hilarious, must see show for teens. Made Branson fun!!!! Took my daughter for her 16th birthday, best part of the trip

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

We have a 12 year old daughter who is at that stage in life where it's not cool to think anything your parents like, laugh at, or take you to is even remotely funny. But she couldn't help herself at this show! It was such a breath of fresh air to have my daughter sit shoulder to shoulder with me the whole show and smile and laugh the entire time! She even reached out and held my hand for a short bit while she was laughing and repeating their jokes! Thanks guys for a true family night!