“Very nice upscale dining”
Review of Level 2 Steakhouse

Level 2 Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Level 2 Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 407 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I dine here 2-3 times a year. The food is always amazing and the service is great! Very nice place to take that special someone in your life!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Totally average steak house. Which means too overpriced. I have no problem paying $$$$ for good steaks. There’s is fine. Maybe even one of the better ones in Branson... I’d just avoid trying to find a great high end steak house in Branson. They did have a couple of good wines on their reserve list. That I was surprised about. Also, don’t expect great service. Branson has a unique/but consistent level of average.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This is very good fine dining, located inside the Hilton hotel. My wife and I went last night to celebrate our 30th Anniversary.

We started with a bottle of “Decoy” wine, which is nice Cab. The first course was the tuna tar tar and shrimp appetizer. The tuna was delicious. The shrimp were good. For the main course, my wife had the filet (medium rare), and I had the ribeye (medium rare). We decided on the “pick three” for sides and went with Brussels sprouts, mushrooms and asparagus. I thought the asparagus was a tad chewy. The mushrooms were very good and the steaks were cooked to perfection. For dessert, the restaurant brought us a complimentary creme’ brûlée, which was excellent.

If you’re looking for fine dining in Branson, head over to Level 2!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We are fine dining hobbyists and have had our fair share of experiences. We didn't expect much for Branson in terms of fine dining and I'm glad we kept our expectations low. This restaurant so desperately wants to be fine dining but the food quality is missing. Service and atmosphere worked well but prices didn't match the food. With that said, this is the closest to fine dining you will find in Branson. The location was the best part!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We were promptly seated and had great service from Jason. The tomato basil soup was great, as were the other sides. We ordered 2 petite Filets a prime rib and a rib-eye. Filets were rated better than the rib-eye. We prefer steaks cooked over charcoal verses “infused”.
When everything is a la carte, the price naturally skyrockets.

Wouldn’t be our first choice for this kind of money.

1  Thank Barbara and Dav... D

Been to Level 2 Steakhouse? Share your experiences!