“Very Entertaining Family Show”

The Dutton Family Theater
Book In Advance
More Info
US$37.00*
and up
The Dutton Family Theater
Ranked #7 of 171 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Dutton family puts on a musical extravaganza featuring everything from Bluegrass and gospel to country and rock 'n roll.
Heartland Illinois
126 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“Very Entertaining Family Show”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Gifted musicians and singers put on a great show. They change their show every year, so always something new. Very wholesome entertainment. We especially like their tribute to veterans.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank BearTrapTC

Spokane
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great talented family”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This family is very talented and I highly recommend you see their show.

Visited August 2011
San Antonio, TX
“Fabulous! My absolute favorite of all the entertainment we saw that week.”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

What talented musicians. I loved every part of the show - the music, the comedy, the family. They interacted with the audience during intermission. I love Julio (and he loves me). I play fiddle in a Texas band - and they inspired me.

Visited November 2011
Independence, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Family with Lot's of Talent!”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Great Show! Great Instrumentalists. Lots of talent. Don't miss it! My family loved it. The Character of Holio played by Benjamin really busted my gut. This show is what Branson is all about, families doing great family entertainment.

Visited October 2011
Joplin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“True Talent”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

This show was great!! Very talented folks!! Got to meet "Mama Dutton" and she was possibly one of the sweetest ladies ever! Such a talented family!!

Visited February 2011