“Yummy street tacos!”

Price range: US$0 - US$28
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and operated Mexican restaurant in Branson, MO. Everything we make is fresh to order. We're proud to offer menu options upon request.
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Drove past this on way to hotel. Been to Branson many times and somehow missed this place. They need a bigger better sign--- cuz it is amazing! Sat outside on lovely little patio and watched sunset while I enjoyed boulevard draft and chips.... And their Salsa is pretty good too! Lots of cilantro! Elvia very friendly server, and explained some of the Peruvian and Latin dishes that are on my list for next time I come thru town...but I saw carne asana street tacos picture on website--and that is what I came for. They were moist and flavorful with lime, cilantro and onion, I jazzed it up with more salsa and could have eaten more, but the 3 filled me up plenty! Can't wait to come back and try something new....and maybe a street taco on the side!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Wish there was a "good" so I could score " good" because it was between average and very good. Celebrated my son's 8th birthday and they sang and presented a small dessert which he enjoyed.
The food was ok to good, it was filling but not memorable.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

The food here was some that you don't see other places. Where else do you know of that you can get fried plantains? For my main dish I got the chicken breast with mango salsa and coconut rice. Yum. A lot of people on here complain about the salsa. Were they expecting Old El Paso??? Most good mexican restaurants have a thin salsa with some chunks of onion and tomato in it. The service was very good. We'd definitely go here again.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Their menu indicates which dishes either are or can be done gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan. The flatas were fair, but the fiesta nachos were quite good. Many items under $12.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Seated right away and very friendly service. Great chips and salsa. Food came out very quickly. Everyone cleaned their plates- delicious beans and rice! Loved it! Would definitely come back!