“Very good BBQ. Try it!!”
Review of Gettin' Basted

Gettin' Basted
Ranked #11 of 407 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: Championship BBQ, burgers and wings located right on the Branson strip. You be the judge!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We typically hit up a different local BBQ joint, but I’m really glad we decided to try this place. The service was great: friendly, attentive staff. The food was really good: I had sliced brisket that was SO delicious and my husband had ribs. The ribs weren’t the “absolute best” I’ve ever had but they were really good. We had the beans which were a spicy bean “mix” (different kinds of beans)—different than traditional baked beans but I liked them. The Mac n cheese, potato salad and fries were all very good. Overall I called it a win! We will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our group was ready for some good BBQ. We went for dinner. Everybode enjoyed their food. We had to hurry, as we had a show booked for that night. We will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bbq with a roll of paper towels, not fancy, just great food, good service, generous portions at a good price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had been wanting to try this restaurant for awhile now and today we finally did. My wife got the ribs and she told me they were the best she has had, particularly because if the bone is not clean, then the ribs wre not cooked right and hers were cooked excellently. I had the brisket and turkey and the beans, and she also had the pulled pork. All the food was very tasty and our server AJ was very professional. Military retirees are very welcomed here!! Even the manager/owner paid us a visit to our table, which is definitely always welcomed.

1  Thank Tommy T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We usually are not big BBQ fans but this place was amazing! The sauce was great, the restaurant cute and the service was awesome! It's quiet in the craziness of Branson!

Been to Gettin' Basted? Share your experiences!