All reviews outdoor pool grand village north tower main building free breakfast awesome location the penthouse open until midnight very nice hotel parking lot hot tub make your own waffles comfortable beds nice room spring break hot breakfast definitely stay here again
Reviewed 29 September 2018

When we considered the price we paid for our room for the past week this was a really nice surprise. The Clarion is located right on the strip so is convenient to all the shows and restaurants. It is clean and comfortable and the staff at the front desk and concierge were friendly and helpful.

Our room had a comfortable kingsize bed that was great for my 6'5" frame and the room and furnishings were clean and in good condition. We used the indoor pool because the outdoor pool was not heated and was a bit too cool for our taste in late September. Breakfast (complimentary) was adequate, but they did run out of my favorite cereal (raisin bran) and didn't replenish it for three days.

Housekeeping was sometimes a little slow, not getting to our room until after 3:00 pm on a couple of occasions, and communication with them was difficult because their English was about as poor as my Spanish.

We were part of a group of 3 couples who used Clarion as a homebase and we all agree that we would happily come back.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 6th floor, was quiet and comfortable. We had a small balcony with a view of the strip.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elteeca92018
Andra P, Front Office Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Reviewed 28 September 2018

I used to book with Choice hotels years ago until I had a bad experience, but decided to give them a second chance. From the great price I got, I expected it to be a "motel" type dive. However, upon arrival, I was pleasantly surprised at the really nice exterior. The pool was beautiful and the grounds very well kept. The room was a double room and had a nice decor and beds. My only complaint was the pillows which were way to soft and thin. The free breakfast was much better than the usual free hotel breakfast and had a variety of items including hot eggs and bacon. The staff was very nice and the location was excellent. I would definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank mamafly
Andra P, Front Office Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I cannot exactly recall the first time I was ever in Branson, but I know it was about 1990 or thereabout. I just know for many years I have wanted to stay at this site, but just had never done so. I've been to
Branson quite often, and about 10 days ago I finally got the privilege! I found it to be older now with smaller rooms (or ours was) than I imagined. But the price was right, and our stay there reasonably pleasant. We missed their breakfast the following morning, so I cannot report on that. Slept too late. I may well go back, and I'd recommend it with no problem.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DrRGray

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I booked a room on Priceline and expected to stay in a hotel. I booked solely on the fact that all pictures and information led one to believe I would be staying in a hotel. Nope, when I arrived my family and I were placed in motel room in the back parking lot. If I wanted to be able to drive my car up to my room and hear horns honking and lights flashing in my window all night I would have stayed at any of the other hundreds of motels in Branson. The front desk didn’t care and I left feeling lied to. False advertising at its finest.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Andra P, Front Office Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay, please book direct next time and we can ensure you get the room you expect.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We are truly happy that we booked our stay here. Very friendly staff, clean rooms and excellent breakfast! We will be recommendeding this hotel to our friends and family. We booked the suite and maybe the Royal next time? It has a hot tub in the room!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renee C
Andra P, Front Office Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and yes, the Jacuzzi tub is definitely worth it! We look forward to your return.

Thanks,