“Yummy food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and was not disappointed one bit. The food was outstanding and service was excellent. We enjoyed it so much the first day, we went back for lunch the next day too. Would recommend to everyone. If you are looking for really good BBQ, Danna’s is the place

Write a ReviewReviews (3,205)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered the pulled beef, it was dry, and without much flavor. Beans were tasty. Coleslaw was good.

1  Thank Vera B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you want to know one of the many places where the stars dine, well this is it. Locals love it. Very family friendly and reasonably priced. People usually standing in line because it's so good. They do a lot of carry out so that's something you might want to consider.

1  Thank jamesrudd
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place was just down the road from Wyndham Resort and we did not find it until day before we left. There was a lot of cars in parking lot and I wanted to leave but my friend went inside and we were able to get our order in within 5 minutes and by the time we paid, got our drinks and got seated our food was being delivered. WOW!!! A "well oiled machine" as far as all the servers, cooks, and bussers that took care of us! Went back again the next day before we left. Great little place!

1  Thank Cosmopolitan605166
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was ok not the best bbq I have ever had by far bu ok. Service was ok again not the best I have ever had but ok. I am a bbq fan not only do I bbq a lot myself but I eat a lot of bbq so probably not the best person to review anything but the absolute best in the nation bbq I have ate bbq all over the nation east cost to west coast and from Mexico to Canida and so I have tasted some real good prestene bbq.

1  Thank Richard M

Been to Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop? Share your experiences!