“Delicious Thai food. Peaceful setting”
Review of Thai Thai Cuisine

Thai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #26 of 407 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Thai Thai was a repose from the hustle and bustle of Branson in tourist season. the dining room had a waterfall and the sound was peaceful. Service was quick and courteous. The food was delicious. Booths were high backed and private. I had pad thai with chicken, my husband had the curry with chicken. Both were delicious. Would come again!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

If you love spicy food, this is the place for you. Although the menu at any Thai place is almost similar, this place offers its own specials which are a must try. Even the traditional dishes on the menu have a different taste than what you anticipate. (In a good way)
The service is pretty good too. We went for dinner and even though there was only one hostess/server/bartender, she managed to attend all the diners and came back to check on us. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Service is fast and courteous. The food was very good. The atmosphere was average. I only wish they had a bar.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

This is our third visit. The food is very tasty, it's a nice establishment and the presentation is beautiful. The service was more than lacking this visit though. No one even came for our drink order for the first ten minutes and I had to flag someone down to get it taken. We also had to flag someone down for refills and my son had to get up and take his glass to the front to get one becUse there was no indication we would be getting one.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

My co-workers have raved about this place and I finally got to try it with my family. The place has a good atmosphere and has a good color scheme, although the booth upholstery looked liked it had seen better days.

The menu is quite expansive, if you can't find something you like, it's your own fault. All the dishes we ordered we very flavorful, but I didn't find their spicy dishes to be particularly hot, so if you are expecting some extreme heat that I know Thai food can be known for, you won't find it here.

This is the closest thing you are going to find to authentic Asian cuisine here in the Ozarks, so take advantage of it while you are here. It is also one of the best places to eat in Branson, period. I can't wait to come back and try something new!

Been to Thai Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!