“Breakfast on the veranda--lake view”
Review of Chateau Grille

Chateau Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Chateau Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 408 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The award winning Chateau Grille has been a favorite to both locals and visitors for many years. With its exceptional views of Table Rock Lake, together with great service and great food; as the only restaurant in Branson having been awarded the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence designation, you will want to include in your plans a dining experience beyond compare.
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Delicious breakfast on the veranda overlooking the pool and with a lake view! What a great start to a beautiful day! Food was delicious and cooked to perfection. Server was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The only down side, is our quiet and serene breakfast is interrupted when the pool opens and the music starts. I don't mind the music and we could still talk over it but the sound system is very "tinny" and in need of an upgrade. Rather than enjoying the music and the company, it was a bit irritating. My recommendation? come to breakfast a bit earlier.

1  Thank Cemmo1

Reviewed 19 August 2015

We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary with your brunch and we were very pleased. Melissa was our server and was exceptional. She answered our every need and had the kitchen make us a special dessert. The piano player played us a special song for the occasion. The food was so yummy and the decor is wonderful. The view of the lake is breathtaking. Thank you for making our special day even more special.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

We really like this restaurant! Especially their Sunday brunch! VERY yummy!
The chef is very knowledgable about food allergies and was very accommodating.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

My mom and I called on our way to see if we needed a reservation around prime dinner time on a Monday night. We were able to put our name down and were seated immediately upon arrival. Our chairs faced the west windows which made for a great sunset view at dinner. We had the tomato tasting to start which was basically tomato 3 different ways. I probably wouldn't order this again because it was a small portion for the price. Mom had the 8 oz Filet Mignon which she claimed was outstanding. I had the roasted free range Amish chicken which was also very good! The sides were fantastic as well... I just wish I had more of them! We each had a glass of wine or two then shared warm apple gallet for dessert. It was delicious!

Be prepared to spend a good amount of money. We wanted a nice dinner out and expected to spend what we did. Service was good as well! I would recommend making reservations ahead of time.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

This is a beautiful place. We ate outside on the deck overlooking the pool and the lake. The food and the service was just right. Expect $10+ drinks.

Been to Chateau Grille? Share your experiences!