“Great Restaurant!”
Review of Chateau Grille

Chateau Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Chateau Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 411 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The award winning Chateau Grille has been a favorite to both locals and visitors for many years. With its exceptional views of Table Rock Lake, together with great service and great food; as the only restaurant in Branson having been awarded the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence designation, you will want to include in your plans a dining experience beyond compare.
Reviewed 18 August 2015

We really like this restaurant! Especially their Sunday brunch! VERY yummy!
The chef is very knowledgable about food allergies and was very accommodating.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

My mom and I called on our way to see if we needed a reservation around prime dinner time on a Monday night. We were able to put our name down and were seated immediately upon arrival. Our chairs faced the west windows which made for a great sunset view at dinner. We had the tomato tasting to start which was basically tomato 3 different ways. I probably wouldn't order this again because it was a small portion for the price. Mom had the 8 oz Filet Mignon which she claimed was outstanding. I had the roasted free range Amish chicken which was also very good! The sides were fantastic as well... I just wish I had more of them! We each had a glass of wine or two then shared warm apple gallet for dessert. It was delicious!

Be prepared to spend a good amount of money. We wanted a nice dinner out and expected to spend what we did. Service was good as well! I would recommend making reservations ahead of time.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

This is a beautiful place. We ate outside on the deck overlooking the pool and the lake. The food and the service was just right. Expect $10+ drinks.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Tonight we went to The Chateau on the Lake to their restaurant "The Atrium" formerly "The Grille". Eating here is usually a highlight of our Branson dining when we come to town. We always order the Calamari for our appetizer as it has always been a favorite. It usually comes lightly breaded and tender. When our waiter, (we'll call him "T") came to ask how we were doing, I explained that the Calamari was overcooked and just not that good. Later the manager came to the table and I again explained our issue with the Calamari. He said he would tell the chef. The rest of our food was good. We promptly paid our bill when it arrived to our table. No discount was given for our appetizer (something most fine restaurants will do when there is an issue). We saw the manager as we were departing and I asked him what the chef said when he told them about our Calamari. The manager went on to tell us that there was smoke in the kitchen and some other things so he never addressed the chef as he said he would. I then said, well we paid for the Calamari and normally a discount would be given....the manager actually said that he "thought about it" and "didn't want to lose out on the food cost" I was shocked at this response and continued departing the restaurant. There are so many wonderful places to eat in Branson that are less pricey, and very tasty, maybe we'll bring our business there instead.

Date of visit: July 2015
5  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Had lunch during our stay at the Chateau. Very high quality ingredients in the food. Many healthy options, which was great. Sat on the veranda with a great view of the lake while we ate.

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Chateau Grille? Share your experiences!