We stayed at Woodrock Resort, booked through Hunter's Friend Resort. We had a large group of people and easily fit in the 3 bedroom condo. It was bigger in person, than it looked in the pictures. The beds were comfortable, the kitchen was large, stocked with everything we needed, the HUGE, open, stand up shower was a bonus. The entire condo was better than we expected, and with a 3 minute drive to Silver Dollar City, it couldn't be beat. Their large pool was clean, and the kids enjoyed the sloping angle of it, and it was perfect for our 1 year old. The balcony was Much bigger than the pictures showed, which was a bonus, when the plethora of kids we had, all wanted to sit outside to eat, Plus there was a small gas grill to use. This experience has won us over. The price of the condo was very reasonable when splitting with another family. We will never stay in a hotel again, Thank you so much for such an enjoyable getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family resort near Silver Dollar City with everything from kitchenettes to condos. Next to Indian Point Marina, conveniently located across from Indian Point grocery store. All condos are less than 3 years old and 1800 square feet with private lake view balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hunter's Friend Resort & Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hunter`s Friend Resort And Condos
- Hunter`s Friend Resort & Condos Hotel Branson