Super 8 by Wyndham Bonne Terre
US$58
US$119
US$113
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$138
US$121
US$85
US$103
US$100
All reviewshuddle housequeen suitefree continental breakfastcinnamon rollsroom was cleanrestaurants within walking distancenight's sleepplace to stayfamily reunionstayed one nightdefinitely stay here againparking lotmotelchannelscerealhighwaymissouri
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This is the best hotel I've stayed at in years! I'm from Louisiana and we don't have much good service. Cassey is the manager here! She is absolutely wonderful! She has the best personality the best smile and she truly makes you feel at home! We've sat up many nights when my insomnia kicks in engaged in conversations! John, Ashley and Skye are also fabulous! Everybody has a wonderful attitude! Smiles and welcomes you every time you step in the door! I'm kind of sad to leave! Lol the rooms are amazing as well! Very clean and cozy! The beds are extremely soft and bouncy! Smells great! Also they are very trustworthy! I haven't had to put anything up in the safe! I can leave everything out medicine money clothes doesn't matter. It will still be there when I return! This bunch is awesome! I will definitely be back! BEST HOTEL IVE EVER BEEN TO!!!! LITERALLY!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
BTSuper8, Assistant Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bonne Terre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you so very much, you were GREAT also! We loved having you stay with us and can't wait until you are able to come back. As always, have a Super Day :)

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I was Traveling it was Late i Was Ready For A place To lay my Head Down And Was Trying To Find A Place That Was Close To My Destination So i Would Not Have So Far A Drive Come Morning I tried To Find A Place in Desloge Missouri only To Find there Was No place To Stay There So i Called Super 8 in The Next Upcoming Town of Bonne Terre And A Very Nice Lady Answered The Phone And Thankfully They Had A Room Open With 2 Queen Beds Now Mind You it is After 10:30 pm I Arrive Shortly After Getting off The Phone With Her And Meet the Cherry Voice of Casey on The Phone In Person She Was Just As Cheery in Person Poor Girl Got Me Checked in Straight A Way I Know I Must of Been A Site I Had Been Traveling All Day And Was Dog Tired. The Room Was Perfect in Every Way Clean, Roomy, Smoke Free All The Amenities One Would Need And The Bed Was So Comfortable The Following Morning We Enjoyed Their Free Continental Breakfast And Then Checked Out Casey Was Still There At Check Out As Cheerful And Nice As She Was When I Met Her She May Have Been Getting off Duty As A Man Was Checking Me Out But As I Checked Out She Made Sure to Wish Well And Would Welcome Back At Any Time Bless Her Heart. If You Want Reasonable Rates, Clean Rooms And Good Service And Your In The Bonne Terre Area Then The Super 8 There is the Place For You!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
BTSuper8, Assistant Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bonne Terre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

I'm so glad you were able to rest during your trip. Thank you for the kind words. Hope to see again!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this place and the people who work there. Stayed here for a family reunion and we were treated SO well. The continental breakfast was always fully stocked and had healthy options. The location is great for the area too. The decor in the rooms is definitely dated but every night I had a good night's sleep so that's what really mattered. But the people who worked here were the best part of the whole hotel experience!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
BTSuper8, Assistant Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bonne Terre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

You ALL were great also!!!!! We thoroughly enjoyed your visit. We can't wait until next time. As always, Have a Super Day!!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
BTSuper8, Assistant Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bonne Terre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I want to start my review by saying that ALL of the staff members we encountered were EXTRAORDINARY! They were friendly, personable, and accommodating and deserve to be mentioned!

That being said, it is apparent that this property is in need of some upgrades. The walls are beyond thin and you can hear EVERYTHING. I got maybe (MAYBE) an hour of sleep due to people above us stomping around, the kids in the room next door talking running around, and the construction crew coming and going at all hours (the doors slammed all the time). The carpet was even odd and made a "crunchy" sound everywhere you walked and woke up my husband when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Beautiful spacious room, excellent staff, poor room acoustics, and a bit dated.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I am so sorry for the uncomfortable instances. I am pleased to say that we are currently updating various aspects of the hotels. Carpet is one of them. In the main areas we have updated the carpet and have started on new flooring in the rooms. One room is done with the flooring and soon others will be under way! Thank you very much for mentioning the staff, we truly appreciate it! I hope your next stay is improved from the last. Have a Super Day!