Roseners Motel(Park Hills)
US$68
US$65
US$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Tradition Inn(Farmington)
US$121
Official Hotel
All reviewshuddle housequeen suitefree continental breakfastroom was cleanrestaurants within walking distanceplace to staynight's sleepfamily reunionstayed nightsmotelchannelsmissouri
Reviewed 15 April 2016

First off - check your bill before you leave. I overheard someone asking about a "safe charge" while eating breakfast. Sure enough, when I asked for my bill, there was an extra charge for using the in-room safe, which I had not used. It appears that they add that to everyone automatically. This is pretty close to fraud, and is the cause for the lowest rating.

They did remove the safe charge when asked. However, the final amount was still above the original quoted amount. When I asked about it they claimed that the website (the company's own website) must be wrong, and that they would talk to "them." They did not offer to correct the charge, and refused when asked. I suspect that they only reversed the amount of the safe charge and not the tax on it.

As for the rest, it is an older property that shows some attempts to keep up, but not quite well enough. A general carpet shampooing would do wonders here.

Our room smelled of cat pee, especially when the air unit was on. But as I went out to ask for a new room, it was clear that the cat pee odor was throughout the hallways, albeit slightly disguised with Fabreeze. I figured the whole place must smell the same, so didn't bother asking for a move.

The breakfast was standard low-range continental, with dry cereal, juice, bread, etc. Nothing special. The breakfast nook had only four small tables, each with two chairs.

They must make special smaller-sized queen beds for hotels, because these were the smallest queens I have ever seen. They were larger than doubles, but maybe a foot shorter across than the other queens we have slept in.

There was only one unused power plug in the room, and it was controlled by the light switch at the door. We have been bringing a six-plug power strip with us on trips, so this did not hurt us, but be warned if you want to charge multiple devices.

The Kleenex box was empty, but they cheerfully gave us a new one when we asked.

If it wasn't for the slimy safe charge and other over-billing I would have given this a high three or a low four. You cannot expect a great place in the middle of nowhere at this price range. Without the cat pee smell (and the overcharge), it would have been a solid four.

Stayed: April 2016
BTSuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bonne Terre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We would like to apologize that you were not thrilled about your experience and hope this does not discourage future visits: we'd love to have you visit again. Have a Super day!!

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here for two nights. We don't usually stay at Super 8s but since we were part of a group, this was it. Our room was comfortable & quiet. I was worried it wouldn't be quiet because we were near the soda machine but all was well. I am quite particular about cleanliness in hotels & I'm happy to report that I was pleasantly surprised. The bed was comfortable and I thought the pillows were fantastic. No complaints about the towels and the small shampoo sample was Matrix. The carpet was a dark green so I couldn't tell if it was stained although it made a weird squishy noise while walking. Our room had a mini fridge & small flat screen TV. There is no elevator in this hotel. We didn't use the pool so I cannot rate that. Good location, not far from the highway, Huddle House next door, and a good Mexican restaurant within walking distance.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
BTSuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bonne Terre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. We always love to hear that guests had a great experience during their time with us. We would also like to thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a Super day!!

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The accessible bathroom was fantastic, and made my stay. The rest of the room was basic, but was perfectly acceptable. The only negative of my stay was that as I left the room around midday each day, my room wasn't made in the three nights I was there. The front desk staff were always pleasant when I was on my way in or out, and gave me the extra coffee and towels I asked for when needed.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your room not being attended to on a daily basis; I will be looking into this. We would like to thank you for your kind words and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a Super day!!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
BTSuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bonne Terre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Average motel, nothing spectacular. Mattress needs changing, it has the inherent low spot in the middle, on one side, where everyone likes to sit

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
BTSuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bonne Terre, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. We are currently in the process of remodeling and upgrading several things throughout our property and are in hopes you are able to enjoy these on future visits. We would like to thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs and look forward to seeing you again. Have a Super day!