“Great food, bring your own alcohol”
Review of Fusion Grill

Fusion Grill
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Leigh
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Not the most salubrious of venues, but the food was fantastic! The owner was passionate about his business and was more than happy to cater for off- menu requests and special requirements in order that (our group of 8 ladies) enjoyed our evening and got what we wanted. Fantastic night, great food. Best Indian food I've eaten in a long time. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Just popped in on a Friday at 6ish instead of getting a takeaway. ..There was only a few people in at this time but the welcome off the staff was great and when the food arrived it was top quality. .A great menu to pick from with alot of delicious sounding dishes in a relaxed environment. ..

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Loved the food here. Only thing was it was incredibly busy and we were sat on a little table next to the stairs. The bins were overflowing with beer cans and that area seemed a little messy. The atmosphere was so busy and we had to wait absolutely ages for the food. Which is a shame because when it did arrive it was some of the nicest Indian food we have eaten. Will go again and have used them for a takeaway service. I just felt the loud hustle and bustle of the restaurant took away from the relaxing atmosphere we were expecting.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last night for my partners birthday meal with friends, from start to finish it was faultless from the staff to the food we couldn't of asked for more .the food was 5 star and great prices. we will definitely be returning. thanks guys

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Being from Bradford I know a good curry when I taste one. Lived in Leigh for two years and this place popped up. One must say the service is excellent, food is flavoursome and it gets my vote. Good luck to all who work here and I look floor ward to bringing my work colleagues here in the not too
Distant future.