All reviews haydock races national holidays sofa bed bit dated overnight stay jacuzzi manchester
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

For the first time in year I have been back to the greyhound hotel. You can tell there is new chefs the food was lovely. It's a shame about the manager she wasn't very friendly looked lost in her job role.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Booked 17 for a meal, Saturday 28th May. Very nice meal shame about the service. Not the fault of the waitress who was run of her feet, trying to serve meals and serve behind the bar. Definitely needed more staff as there was a wedding and people had been to Haydock races.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

So I arrived at the hotel and firstly had a carvery which was foul the stuffing was impossible to even cut through. My room had pubes in the bath which was also corroded. There was blood stains on my sheets and the mugs had the last guests slurp stain over them. I requested my room to be changed which in fair they did but I got into the room to the tele not working it took them over an hour to come get sorted a replacement. The cleaners must be on holiday as the rooms are filthy they came and made my bed each day but in fair that's all they did. They used the same sheets so relieved no fresh bedding and didn't change my towels. I also received a call at half ten at night asking if I was adding another breakfast to my bill then they realised they called the wrong room. Basically you couldn't pay me to stop here again. Disgusting

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We came for my sisters wedding. We were just staying for the night and had a small room on the ground floor. The room is dated and needs repairs ( looks like their have been leaks from upstairs and the ceiling is about to fall down) and updating. The tv which is very small didn't work but that wasn't really an issue for us as we weren't staying more then a night. The room bins hadn't been cleaned though and there was a used takeaway coffee cup in the bedroom bin and used sanitary towels in the bathroom bin fro. The previous guests. The room was extremely warm and stuffy.
There is a fab bar and restaurant. The food was lovely and fresh. The drinks were slightly pricey but I guess that comes with staying in a hotel. Would I stay here again? Yes if just for 1 night and for the very reasonable price that included a full breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank petal1506
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Second visit àftwr a disappointing first visit. This time for a motown and soul evening. Staff very friendly. Attention to Spa and changing areas improved. Staff attitude at breakfast also improved. Overall good value for money. Would like to revisit if there ever is a refurb as it is just the decor that let's it down. Thank you for a fun evening!

Date of stay: April 2016