All reviews staff was friendly and helpful room was clean bagels flat screen tv king room would stay here again great room coffee maker first floor free breakfast highway accommodations microwave
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Carpet needs to be replaced. Towels are very thin, not very absorbent. Staff was friendly and helpful

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2017

When I travel I don’t spend a lot of time in my hotel room. I’m looking for a basic but clean and cozy place to lay my weary head. I was very happy with my choice of this hotel. The price was good and I found everything to my satisfaction. Breakfast was on the carb-y end, but the fresh fruit was great.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2017

The service id's great the ladies up front very nice I look forward to staying they're many more times.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017

My daughter and I were making a college visit and half way to our destination we decided to look for a place to stay for the night. We stopped at the Super8 and they were very accommodating even though we didn't have a reservation. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff there were very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family