“Fantastic little find ”
Review of Tillbridge Tastery

Tillbridge Tastery
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Description: This is a beautiful café situated in a circa 1782 house. It retains many of the original features which include a walled garden where you can relax in peace. We serve Stokes coffee and home made cakes with more substantial meals all day. We serve cold soft drinks however we welcome you to bring your favourite alcoholic tipple to have with your food at no corkage charge. Come and relax with us, we also offer full free wifi if needed.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect place for a coffee and a light lunch. The cakes are pretty amazing too. Loverly chilled-out atmosphere, great attentive staff and all on a beautiful clean great cottage style tea room. 5 stars !!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I took my 4 year old son here for a Saturday treat, I had a delicious scone and my son ordered Chocolate fudge cake with Dennetts ice cream which we both thoroughly enjoyed.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I come here often with either one friend or two depending on the second friend work hours. I love this place! The staff are always friendly and the food is fantastic. It's fantastic quality and very reasonably priced. One of my fave places to eat.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

This is a wonderful find in a small village. Home made cakes, scones to die for and a good selection of home cooked meals and snacks. The home made soups are particularly good and the selection changes on a daily basis - I would recommend the broccoli and stilton! You can also take away portions of cake or scones to eat later. Well worth a trip just to have tea out - or breakfast - or lunch. Friendly staff and a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I have to say this little tea room is a real gem. Called in for a bit of lunch and a cuppa. I had a simple but excellent special of thick cut farmhouse toast, judges Lincolnshire sausage, caramelized onion and cheese it was brilliant. My daughter had ham, egg and chips. Although a very simple dish the eggs were cooked perfect,and the ham was home cooked. We didn't choose a cake from the counter but have had them many times before And they look fabulous and taste In incredible. Great spot to go for lunch