“Great Pizza”

Minsky's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 137 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: “Gourmet, and going to stay that way.” Since 1976 we’ve used distinctive ingredients in our savory pizzas, sandwiches, pastas and salads. Sure to please any palate at our original 51st and Main restaurant and 13 locations throughout the metro.Since we began making gourmet pizza in Kansas City in 1976, we have used the finest ingredients. Our savory pizzas begin with fresh, hand-rolled dough layered with generous portions of lean, succulent meats, tender vegetables, aromatic herbs and are topped with rich dairy mozzarella baked to bubbling perfection. Today, our distinctive ingredients and commitment to quality ensure that each Minsky’s pizza is a mouthwatering masterpiece. In addition to gourmet pizzas, we offer a tasty selection of sandwiches, salads and pastas sure to please any palate. Enjoy.
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Had a great experience at this location, we were a little worried after seeing some negative reviews for this location but our experience was great. My wife had a veggie pizza and I had a four meet calzone and both were excellent and the sauce is fantastic. My calzone came out cold in the middle but I informed the waitress and she was very polite and quickly took it back and they ran it thru the oven again and it was great. I assumed that the first time thru the oven didn't quite do it due to the very generous portion of fillings in my calzone. I would very much recommend Minskys and certainly would stop back at this location again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Awesome pizza every time. Always fresh and hot. Great customer service. We have Minskys twice a month minimum.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Went here for a birthday dinner ( had coupon for free mini pizza and drink). For some reason it took a long time so they compted the whole ticket. Pizza was fantastic and so was our waitress.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

This is the best locally owned pizza joint in the Kansas City area. The food is always amazing whether it is delivery or dine-in.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We called and ordered a pick-up order. The employee on the phone was friendly and helpful, as was the employee who helped me when I went to pick up the order. We ordered an original crust pizza and an order of fried mushrooms. I had never tried those before; they were VERY good!