1,484 results
All reviews the concierge lounge front desk louis airport st louis outdoor pool lobby bar the shuttle driver fitness center an early flight park and fly joanne parking tower page bellman convention server
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a grand hotel that harkens back to the Mad Men days of air travel. You can picture the atmosphere in the 70's, sitting in the airport lounge sipping pre or post-flight martinis. In some ways renovations have lessened this charm, but it is difficult to argue with the results.

The price here beats the downtown hotels, without sacrificing amenities. Obviously, it is not as easy to explore downtown from this location, but you can do so with a little more spending money, and have luxury to return to at the end of the day.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
rkonz, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear jrosenberg012,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback.

I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences as it affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great experience and wonderful breakfast at the concierge lounge. Paige and Joann were so friendly and helpful. You can tell they take a lot of pride in their service - beautiful display for breakfast and very attentive.

We also had wonderful service from the restaurant. I can’t remember the lady’s name who served us last night but she was great as well.

We were so tired from traveling and appreciate that you made our stay so pleasant!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear bailzbigmomma,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This Marriott is very close to the hotel. The hotel also takes you to the airport to catch the metro link which has many stops and takes you to Busch Stadium. The service is great, rooms are updated, and the staff goes above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. It is my place to stay when I am in St Louis.
5 star in my book!!!! Great job

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
rkonz, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Leo K,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback. I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences especially regarding our staff. We will use your feedback to better our services and accommodations to our guests. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice. Great bar too with great service. SW Airlines apparently has a contract here so if you want to meet some airline employees (stewardesses, stewards, pilots) this is the place! Breakfast is excellent as well. It's right across from the airport.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Word2ward,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback. I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences especially regarding our service. We will use your feedback to better our services and accommodations to our guests. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed here for a night for business. It's an extremely convenient and comfortable hotel. The free shuttle runs smoothly 3 times an hour. Deborah at check-in was great. My room was in the newer section of the hotel, and I had a beautiful corner room. The room was nicely appointed with a fridge. My only minor complaint was no independent USB outlet. The staff here is very friendly and there are nice seating areas in the lounge. Bed was extremely comfortable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business