“Take Out Lasagna”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

After a long day and not wanting to cook or stop for fast food which we had been eating for two days, we called and ordered lasagna at Mia Sorella. It was large portions, enough for a dinner and a lunch. The taste was excellent and the service was fast. My wife and I eat here quite often because it is vey convenient to our home. Parking in this strip mall can be difficult sometimes, especially on weekends so get there early if you can. My wife's favorite dish is the chicken spedini. There is a nice, but small bar if you have to wait for a table and a good wine list.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

The food was good. The service was friendly and efficient. The inside dining was a little noisy but the deck was wonderful. I'd recommend it.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We love this restaurant. The staff is great and helpful with menu selections. The food is fantastic. My husband lives the pizza. I always find the special intriguing. They have an excellent wine selection as well. I don't drink but my friends tell me. Parking g can be an issue unless you get there early. The outside dining are is great.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

We meet there about every other week for happy hour reasonable drinks and the food options are outstanding. Matter of fact we're going there tomorrow afternoon to meet with friends

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We had read all the earlier reviews saying to come early to get a parking space. I think we overdid it--getting there at 4pm. It was worth getting there early (I'm usually never early). The food was absolutely delicious, and also looked beautiful on the plate. The service was great, prompt, friendly waitresses. It was our first time there, but we will return many times.

The irony is we had celebrated our wedding anniversary at Trattoria Marcellas the night before, where they told us about Mia Sorella, which was only a few miles from our house, vs almost 20.

This was our celebration week. This trip to Mia Sorella was for my birthday. Both places are excellent and fun places.

1  Thank Marian M