Hotel very nice & although our room quite small it actually had everything we needed. The leisure facilities were good, we enjoyed going in the pool & jacuzzi. The stables pub was lovely where we had drinks and then watched a football match that was on BT sport in the sitting area. Afterwards we went straight to the restaurant for our evening meal, we had booked dinner, b&b so we were treated to a 3 course meal that night. The food was brilliant, very filling & manager in charge of the restaurant was happy to assist us in any way he could. Afterwards we went back to our room & the room was quite hot, we couldn’t turn down the heating and had no air conditioning. The window wouldn’t open very far & the duvet was too heavy/thick other than that the room was pleasant. Sunday morning breakfast was delicious I had continental & my husband had full English. Afterwards I had a back massage in the spa, Paige looked after me & made me feel very comfortable. We then also had carvery in the restaurant for dinner which was delicious. Overall a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Georgian Country House with original portions dating from 1540, set in 69 acres of park & woodlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hall Garth Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hall Garth Golf And Country Club Hotel Darlington
- Hall Garth Hotel And Country