All reviewscasino hotelsroom was cleansam's townfront desk clerkroom ratewould stay here againhollywooddeltapillowsmsacsmoking
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We were traveling and normally stay around Horn Lake, MS. Booked this place it was a little out of the way but was 60$ dollars cheaper then the place we normally stay. We arrived at 1:30 in the morning, just wanted a place to crash for a couple of hours before getting back in the road. The front desk clerk was very nice and accommodating considering the hour, however we were put in a room by the lobby in the main hallway we heard people in the hallway and rooms above us all night. The room also had a strange smell like it used to be a smoking room or was getting cigarette smoke from surrounding rooms. So not much sleep was obtained. The breakfast in the morning was you typical hotel breakfast. The common areas were okay but the room were rough the furnishing were missing pieces and all scratched up. Might stay here again in a pinch but would request a room in the back part of the hotel but I would probably stay at one of the casinos for the same money.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Keisha did it again...she knocked it out the ball park...God blessed her with a gift of hospitality...She makes this hotel a home while you are there...She is the only reason I came back...Thank You Keisha...I really enjoyed myself...

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Just the basics. Older facility but clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice. I was pleased to find a normal rate on holiday night. No fridge in Room but otherwise good
Less than a mile from casinos so it's very convenient when casinos are booked. They are member of Choice hotel network

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank arnoldf202
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel seems to be in the middle of nowhere. I actually liked that: you get a good feeling of the Delta here! Upon arrival it made a very desolated impression though: the building needs a little TLC, there were hardly any cars parked and there didn't seem to be any store or restaurant around. There is a gas station next door but the closest services (except for the casino, which are about 7 minutes away) are in Tunica, about 15-20 minutes drive. However, I enjoyed the peace and quiet and sweeping Delta feeling. Breakfast was good with complementary newspaper . Only complaint is slow WiFi.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Rooms were VERY clean.I expected a lot less for the prices and got so much staff was very friendly. Not to far from all the casinos. Breakfast was good. I'm glad we stayed here for our girls trip...,........

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends