All reviews delta blues room was clean breakfast buffet up to date slots comp games biloxi luck mississippi
Reviewed 16 April 2018

What a joke don't waste your time. Rude, the pit boss called me a liar for saying that I played for 18hrs at $100 average bet on their craps table. Then they reviewed the tapes and still didn't comp me correctly or apologize for being so rude.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018

The family and I love staying here, we will continue to visit. We have been here on several occasions and we are planning on renting a suite by the pool. The food is always great and we have more luck here than most places.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We had to go through the Resorts in order to get to homes located behind them. The elevator took forever to get to the bottom floor, helped in making us late for the seminars we were attending. The home show sponsors had a lunch buffet offered to the folks that attended, went to get some and couldn't really finish what we got. It was not the best of offerings. Unless you really had no choice would really not recommend eating here.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Had 2 nights reserved in January but had to cancel one due to my SO having health issues. Thankfully we didn't stay longer. The room left much to be desired, aside from a comfy bed. The upholstered chairs were in terrible shape with no support. I sunk down in both!

TV channels were very limited and the Wifi signal was nonexistent. My SO had no choice but to stay in the room while I gambled. And lost well over $100 in short order.

There was a notice at the check in desk that all guests would be charged a (nominal) resort fee beginning Feb 1. WHAT FOR?! I expect to pay it at Hollywood and can't complain because they at least have amenities to offer for the additional fee. Although Resorts has sent me offers for a comped room,I will pass based on my first (and last) experience with the hotel.

I was also disappointed in the limited amount of handicap parking spaces available near the hotel entrance.

The casino is very nice with a decent selection of penny slots, but they are very tight - based on 4 different trips to play there. Hollywood will continue to be my #1 choice of hotel and casino in Tunica.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed 19 March 2018

A great place to visit for enjoyment, but games can become addictive, bring only what you plan to play. The buffet was good, but food was slow coming out of the kitchen . We had to wait on meat and vegetables to come out

Date of stay: March 2018