US$66
QualityInn
US$53
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$71
US$55
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$54
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

US$46
US$37
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$44
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$50
US$31
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

US$54
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanplace to stayhousekeeping staffeasy accessmemphisinnsclerkratesmississippi
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We were here with a mission tour group -- 10 rooms for 6 nights.

First, the pros: rooms were very clean and housekeeping staff was good. Beds were extremely comfortable. Sunday breakfast was good, but weekdays breakfast was pretty bad -- no proteins. Rate was good. Marsha (Shantel) at front desk was excellent each day.

Cons: Business Center was a joke. Printer never worked all 7 days. Gust laundry was there, but washer was out of order all 7 days. One room had ants. Reported this 3 days in a row and was told housekeeping would take care -- never happened, so bought our own ant spray. Most of our 10 rooms had at least one or two light bulbs burned out -- reported but never corrected in 7 days/6 nights. Only seating for 6 people in breakfast area -- we had 24 in our group! One room had poor a/c -- again reported multiple times, but never repaired and never offered to move those guest to another room although MOST rooms were vacant during week

Worst experience involved owner/franchise holder Jasse Patel. We originally booked 12 rooms back in March, and reduced to 11 1 month before arrival. Rooming list was sent to her 2 full weeks before arrival which clearly stated the need for only 10 rooms. Had difficulty getting ANY form of receipt OR any contract that matched the verbal quotes for rooms. Upon check-in, was told that our full payment had been received, but refused again to give receipt. Was given 11 keys, but explained that we had confirmed 2 weeks prior that we only needed 10 rooms. Was told they had charged me for 11, but would correct with refund the next day. Checked in with office next day -- was told that Jasse had message but was not in and call me shortly. 2 days later, received a VERY rude call from some girl who claimed to be asst Mgr. She yelled and screamed that I actually owed them for 12th room for 6 nights as they went by original contract. I explained that I never got a correct contract after 3 attempts, so the one I signed was one that I wrote in correct dates and rates with my pen and signed. I again asked to see Jasse. Was told she was not in but would call (Jasse walked through lobby 3 times during this conversation). Finally was told on 4th day that Jasse would have refund for me on checkout. Checkout morning came. Jasse was completely rude and ugly and very disrespectful. Denied that I had ever left message for her to call me. Denied that they even had an asst Mgr Told me she was not about to refund me the overpayment. I explained to her that we make this same trip at the same time every year and would have booked next year, but because of her attitude and refusal to make refund, I probably would not rebook with her. Was told that she did not care -- said she would rather keep my money than lose my business and told me I was giving her a headache. Asked her repeatedly for written receipt showing my final payment. She refused and said her system would not print a receipt. I asked her to please handwrite me one and she again refused saying "you are just causing me to be upset."
I asked for contact information for Key West Inn corporate. First she told me she did not have it, but then slammed a business card in the desk for corporate office in Birmingham. I spoke with Pres of Key West Inns who had to talk to Jasse before he would even listen to me. He did at least call, but of course she had denied most of the above facts to him. He says he is still "looking in" to thus, but because Jasse is his franchisee, he really will have to leave it up to her whether or not she refunds money to us.
We did finally receive a receipt for room 222 showing the overpayment of $270. Interestingly we never had room 222 at all -- no key to it or anything. Yet we apparently paid for that room for 6 nights!
We are a non- profit ministry and our funds are only what we raise ourselves.
At this point, I would tell EVERYONE not to trust this woman or her way of doing business, and I do not know if I have any confidence in Key West Inns Corporate unless they prove otherwise

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ringart
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Me and the wife stayed here on a Saturday because all the casino was like over 150 per room this place was 45 tax and all the room was super clean staff was very very friendly but the best thing about it was the complementary breakfast the best I have ever had I'm talking bacon sausage eggs biscuits that were soft, fresh waffles, cereal coffee, apple and orange juice al you can eat very good. Will def be staying again yea it was a little down the road but the money you save on Friday or Saturday really makes up for it

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We ended up having to scramble to get a hotel room when we got to Tunica. Our family had been promised a suite by one of the casinos and when we got there it was a standard room with not enough people for everyone. Key West Inn was the only one with a room available....and I can see why. We paid $$$ to stay there and I have paid $100 less to stay in a better quality room. Definitely needs updating, but there were beetles on the bathtub, stains on the sheets, just overall dirty. There were 20 people loudly hanging out in the parking lot at 11pm. The mattress was soft, but after seeing the stains, we slept on top of the sheets. Overall, not a good experience at all. Should have saved my money and slept on the floor of the standard casino room.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tessa N
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely consider this out go to place to stay while visiting our Mississippi family again in the near future.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice rooms! The bed is extremely comfortable! Rooms clean and remodeled! Staff and manager is very nice and accommodating. We were night shift and had no problem getting sheets and towels after service. Quiet, no rip Raff!! Has great wifi, nice TVs, micro/fridge and pet friendly!!!
Really liked this place and will be back come fall time!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business