See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2017

People were all nice but the door had a crack between it and the jam that a cat could walk through. DO NOT STAY here. It is noisy because of the crack in the door. No iron in room, couldnt get the shower to work.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jack B
Reviewed 27 February 2017

This was my first time staying at the hotel. I like the additional window bed and the shower was very relaxing. I did not get a chance to eat the breakfast.The staff was nice and the rooms were clean.

Room tip: Room 229 is on the smoking floor but the room did not smell of smoke
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mieacha J
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We wanted to go to the casinos on New's Years week end and all casinos rooms were booked. We found Treasure Town Inn and they had a room available. I was very hesitant due to some of the reviews I had read. We were greeted by a very wonderful and friendly lady at check in. Our room was upstairs and a no smoking room. The hallway smelled rough but our room smelled good. Room was small but very clean. The shower was great with good water pressure. We had a queen size bed which was okay. We did not spend much time there as we had come to gamble. All in all I would go there again. No frills but comfy

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I have stayed at this motel twice and i enjoyed my stay both times and looking forward to staying again soon. The price is right and the service is friendly so if you come to town and need an inexpensive place to lay your head this is the spot and the casinos are just down the road Enjoy your stay

Room tip: catch the room first and then hit the casino
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We decided to take a trip to Tunica to try our luck at the casinos last minute. We found this motel on Expedia and booked it, not knowing what to expect after reading the reviews. We arrived late that evening and the first room upstairs was some what spooky, so we requested a different room downstairs it was better. They were nice about it. The room was clean and suitable the toilet started to over flow and they fixed it immediately. The price of the room was a good deal and we would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2016