US$124
US$115
US$143
US$120
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewsthe breakfast areamemphis airportwafflescanadian baconwould stay here againroom was cleanhotel is locatednew orleansan early flightfront desk staffsouthern hospitalityfree breakfaststayed one nightshuttle servicegood nights sleepstaff was very friendlyoutdoor pool
Reviewed 8 March 2018

This hotel is nice but seems a little outdated. The rooms were nice but could use some modern updates. The TV service is awesome, you had the option of watching internet TV. You could log into Netflix or YouTube and few other apps on the TV. This has been the only place I have stayed so far that has this option. Not too far from the Memphis airport and makes it an easy drive for a morning flight.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Estella S
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We spent one night- a Saturday night. Sunday morning a guy outside our room began vacuuming at 9:51am. 2nd floor with do not disturb tags all hanging! I went out in my nightshirt and looked at him but he was plugged in. He looked up & didn’t stop. Check out is at noon. When we asked him to stop he said he was just doing his job and we said ok we knew not to stay there in the future- he replied “don’t”. Complaints to the front desk was met with I’m sorry but nothing else. No concern whatsoever. Will not stay there again. Rude and no focus on making sure guests are happy.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Roitz
MichelleMemsh, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

My husband travels for business 1-3 nights per week and is a loyal Marriott customer. He was staying at this particular Marriott hotel for 2 nights for business the 3rd week of December. In the early afternoon, of the 2nd day, we were notified that I (his wife) would need to have an immediate heart cath due to abnormal testing that morning. My husband called the Fairfield Inn and explained the situation (however he found out later it was the wrong location), but the gentleman was very courteous and stated it was no problem, that they would not charge for the room and he could come check out. My husband returned to the hotel and talked with the front desk (and realized he has called the wrong location), advising that he would need to leave immediately to drive the 6 hours back home to be with me during this surgery the next morning. The front desk advised she would speak with a Manager about not charging for this room, since he was checking out after 2pm, due to the circumstances. We followed up with a Manager a couple of hours later and was advised they would indeed charge for the room, regardless of the situation. We asked them to speak with the General Manager and explained that this was completely out of our control, that he advised them as soon as we knew, that they could still possibly rent the room out and that we are very loyal to the Marriott brand. That made no difference and I was told by the Manager (who did speak to the GM) that they hear stories like this every day and they aren't going to take a loss on the room. I also advised that the other Fairfield Inn (that he originally called) had no problem with not charging under the circumstances, so why can't they have the same great customer service? Didn't matter, she said no way and we paid for that room anyway. Loyalty apparently means nothing to this Marriott location.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kjhtulsa
MichelleMemsh, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. I want to personally apologize for this billing issue, I can assure you that all funds will be placed back into your account immediately. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Very predictable which is good for travelers. Hotel was clean. Breakfast buffet was better than average, workout room skimpy.
But well worth the value. It is adjacent to a wide range of restaurants and shopping

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
MichelleMemsh, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you so much for comments. We strive for 100 percent guest satisfaction, and I’m very glad you were so satisfied. We believe we provide a great combination of comfort, convenience, amenities, and value, and clearly, you agree. I hope that if your travels bring you to this area again you will stay with us. Serving guests like you make being in this business a true pleasure.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This stay was horrible from the check in process where we were put on a lower floor due to renovations and stuck in that room as we were told the hotel was booked up due to the renovations. The a/c unit was extremely noisy to the point that it woke me up every time it came on, the staff was not friendly at all, our ice bag was a used bag with holes in the bag and when I went down to get a clean bag the person at the desk didn't apologize or say sorry for the inconvenience. Make sure you stay away from the rooms above the hotel laundry as the entire room shakes like there is an earthquake happening outside.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms above the hotel laundry!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Duquesnegirl
MichelleMemsh, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

We appreciate your feedback. Please allow me to offer our apologies for the inconveniences that impacted your stay.

We try our best to offer a fantastic experience to all our guests but regret that this was not the case with your recent stay.
If you would like to get away in near future, I shall personally assist you to ensure that you get a fine stay as I don’t want your last memory of this hotel to be a negative one.