All reviews the breakfast area memphis airport waffles canadian bacon would stay here again hotel is located desk clerk room was clean new orleans an early flight staff was very friendly southern hospitality stores and restaurants free breakfast stayed one night shuttle service good nights sleep
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The staff at this property are extremely friendly and efficient, offering southern hospitality at its finest. I traveled with a large group, and they made everything a breeze. My room seemed clean except the carpet was very dirty. My socks were nasty from walking around the room. Also, the air unit in my room (112, I think) was very, very loud. I see where other people complained of the airport noise in earlier reviews. I couldn't have heard it if I wanted to...I will definitely give this property another try, but request a different room for sure.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

I stay at Marriott brand locations very regularly. This Fairfield is handy when you've got an early flight out of Memphis International Airport. Aside from that, it leaves a lot to be desired. The staff is friendly and helpful, but this location is in need of an update.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Jason Q, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

UMBusiness Traveler,

First I would like to thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites as your lodging destination, and apologize for the incidents that you may have encountered during your travels. I would like to invite you back so that I can show you that we want everybody to leave our hotel feeling fresh and ready to go and that your most recent stay is not indicative of what the hotel is about. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns, and I would love to help. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Best Regards

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. The room was very quiet and we were able to sleep very well. The lady working in the breakfast area was super friendly and helpful. She gave my kids a notepad and pen to take with them and also some granola bars. I will definitely return when in the area.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2016

This is your standard Fairfield Inn, but you need to know that at 3:20 AM Fed Ex flies right over this airport and does so ALL MORNING!!!! Also was really surprised to be charged $149 for a property so far from city center.

Room Tip: You'll here the planes in every room!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Jason Q, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

I completely understand your frustration and your feedback is crucial to the success of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Southaven. My apologies for the lack of sleep that you received during your stay here with us, and the inconvenience of the airplanes flying over throughout the night. It may shock you, but these are not common complaints that we get on a regular basis. I have spoken with the necessary staff members on training and how to prevent such occasions like the one you experienced during your previous stay here with us. The rates fluctuate depending on occupancy and drive within the market. If you find the need to discuss further I am always available by contacting the hotel directly. I assure you that on your next trip to the Southaven area if you decide to stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites we will take care of all your traveling needs. Once again thank you and feel free to reach out. Have a great week.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Clean and comfortable rooms at a very reasonable price. Nice breakfast spread. Price was the best of the chain hotels in the area. Easy check in and check out - front desk staff was amazingly pleasant. Just 1 minute off the interstate, but not so close that you can hear the traffic

Room Tip: East facing rooms are even more removed from the interstate.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple