I get to this area a few times a year on business. This hotel is my default place to stay. The service is always good. Staff is friendly. Rooms are standard HI but well maintained. Traffic in this general area is heavy but this property is off the main roads far enough to be less hectic. I like that for morning runs or walks.
The hotel has a small restaurant and bar area. I haven't eaten there much but the few times I have it is good. They host beer and snack freebies during happy hour most nights of the week, so you can get acquainted with fellow guests.
All in all a comfortable place to stay when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is just minutes off I-55 at exit 289. Located just one block off of Goodman Road in one of the most thriving areas of Southaven. We are just 15 minutes from downtown Memphis for all the area attractions or the Memphis International Airport. Quiet location with clean comfortable accommodations. All rooms have a microwave, refrigerator, coffee service, HD TV and complimentary internet service that are fast and reliable. We have a restaurant and lounge on site, indoor pool, two outdoor patios, and lots of parking. No fees for parking. Parking lot can accommodate large vehicles. Our friendly staff is waiting to greet you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Southaven - Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Southaven - Central Hotel Southaven
- Southaven Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Memphis Southaven