All reviews front desk great hotel enjoyed my stay restaurants and shopping memphis airport hotel is located easy access memphis southaven business trip shuttle service excellent stay the hotel staff memphis area would stay again great staff clean rooms indoor pool
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Stop over for 6AM flight. Got in late, stopped got gas in the rental car. Headed to hotel. Dropped off my stuff. This hotel is in a large shopping area and the traffic was nuts. It Christmas. So I went to the bar in the hotel. Cute girls tending bar and serving dinner. Drinks and food perfect. Company good and my room was very quiet comfortable and you gotta love HGI. EVERYTHING YOU NEED.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Jalesha M, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Aimeer209

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you were able enjoy your stay with us, as well as location. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The hotel was nothing special, but it met our needs. We did run into an issue where apparently someone had smoked in the room we were given. The front desk apparently wasn't aware of this since they gave us a key and when we got to the room the door was cracked, the ionizer was still running, and the room absolutely REEKED of smoke. We lugged our things back downstairs, already exhausted from the road, and were informed there were no more rooms like the one I'd booked - only doubles and then I was told there were also the handicapped accessible rooms. We took that since it at least had a king bed. Too bad that bed was pretty uncomfortable. My hip hurt for a while after due to having a spring digging into it when I slept on my side, but the mattress didn't provide good enough support for my back sleeping on it either.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Review. Close to shopping very large mall. Very quiet for location. Fresh hot breakfast with chef to prepare hot food. Good parking. Good sized room. Felt safe. The Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

The Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Southaven would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your home away from home during your visit to Southaven, MS. We’re honored that you were able to enjoy our location, breakfast, and staff during your stay with us. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our performance and welcome any feedback you may have. It is through the feedback of our guests that the greatest strides towards excellence can be made. That’s our Promise!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

The hotel was great, we arrived on Thanksgiving night after being with family. It was nice to come to a comfortable room and relax after driving and entertaining all day. The overall stay was very pleasant and the location was great.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night in November of 2017. Upon checking in, I was greeted by 3 very friendly and humorous young ladies. It felt like home to me. Breakfast was made to order and that staff too, was extremely friendly. Food was great. Rooms were clean.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jalesha M, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

The Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Southaven would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your home away from home during your visit to Southaven, MS. We’re honored that you were able to enjoy the friendliness of our staff, made to order breakfast and cleaniness of your room. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our performance and welcome any feedback you may have. It is through the feedback of our guests that the greatest strides towards excellence can be made. That’s our Promise!

Thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honors member as well.