All reviews front desk great hotel hotel is located restaurants and shopping excellent stay enjoyed my stay memphis southaven memphis airport the hotel staff easy access staff was friendly memphis area business trip would stay again clean rooms great experience indoor pool
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Rooms great. Great location. Communication about issues needing to be resolved needs work. It's been a week since I called and no one from hotel has contacted me about overcharging me. I should have heard from hotel by now. The charges are still present on my card.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

This was a very good experience. Great location (in the midst of businesses, retail stores, the interstate and close to Memphis). The staff was very friendly and accommodating (especially Machelle the front desk clerk and David the shuttle driver). The culinary staff provided us with some excellent meals that tasted like they were made with a lot of love. I have already recommended this hotel to friends and family. Thank you for a great experience.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Digital check-in was quick and Easy got pick out floor and rooms. Staff was professional and Friendly. They staff was very helpful. The rooms were very nice and up to date. Definitely would stay again.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

The staff at hotel were very helpful and polite. The area that the hotel is located at was very good for me since I needed to be close to the airport. The shuttle service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Parking was free. Nice perk since I did not need to utilize airport parking.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Great clean affordable hotel close the Memphis. Can't go wrong with Hilton brands. We enjoyed the indoor pool. My only complaint is that breakfast was not included with the stay. Included breakfast would increase the value. The Hotel is in a good area with many restaurants and shopping near by.

• Trip type: Travelled with family