All reviews bedroom suite free weights long term stay plenty of hot water older hotel room layout next morning common areas breakfast area nice hotel restaurants and shopping top floor night stay memphis airport great customer service the entire staff inns
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our brief stay. The staff is extremely kind, courteous and helpful. The room was besutifully furnished, very clean and quiet. Enjoyed the all the restaurants and shopping close to hotel. Definitely would stay again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We enjoyed our brief stay at this nice property. Great location in a nice suburb south of Memphis. Close to shopping, restaurants, and the interstate.

Breakfast was good and the people were nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a suite on the lower floor and it had a funky smell. We stayed in the room since I was traveling alone with small children. The other issue was a working dig that was staying there that snapped at my children when we walked by. The staff was very friendly and helpful though. The room we were in really needed a touch up, the paint was peeling in the bathroom.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Teresa S, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Memphis Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you so much for your review. Please accept my apologies for your experience of your room. However, we are pleased to hear our staff was very friendly and helpful. I will share your comments with our staff so that we may better improve our service to our guests. Again, my apologies and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Great hotel in a great location. Rooms where spot on, nice enough space. Excellent parking, great staff.I Highly recommend, the breakfast was excellent. The hotel was on par with most residence inns. I stayed using points the checking in process went very smooth.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Stayed here one night while visiting Memphis. It is a good, safe location. The hotel was really nice and the staff was exceptional. Our one bedroom suite was very clean and comfortable. The price was very good too, great value. Only about a 15 minute drive to downtown Memphis, which was really nice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family