“Great Customer Service, Big Room and Decent Breakfast”

Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Southaven
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I have stayed in the Home2 for about 4 weeks in the last 6 weeks or so.

Firstly I have to say that one of the guys on reception, Ron, is a total legend. Seriously one of the most friendly, helpful and sincere gentleman. During my stay he really went out of his way to make me feel at home!

The rooms are big with a small kitchen with fridge, microwave, sink etc. V useful.

The breakfast is conveniently setup in reception to grab and go. Decent healthy options as well.

Only complaint would be that the gym gets a bit smelly. Could do with a deep clean and improved air circulation!

I will be staying there again on further visits to Memphis.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Victoria W, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Hello Goffy_100,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review our property. Our staff at Home2 will be delighted to hear of your kind words, especially Ron! Service is our NUMBER ONE priority and we are glad that we exceeded your expectations! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to see you again!

Best Regards,

Victoria W
Front Desk Supervisor
Home2 Suites Southaven
662-349-8804 (Office)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,360)

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Stayed in Home2Suites Southaven for 2 days. Experience was very good. Comfortable and clean room with all required amenities for business traveller. Helpful staff. Location is good and close to number of shopping places and eateries.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Hello 438renjup,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review our property. Our staff at Home2 will be delighted to hear of your kind words. We are so glad that your stay was comfortable and that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to see you again!

Best Regards,

Victoria W
Front Desk Supervisor
Home2 Suites Southaven
662-349-8804 (Office)

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I was thoroughly pleased with this property.

Staff was nice and welcoming. The decor was updated and there was a comfortable outdoor seating area with a fire pit.

The room was spacious and clean. I agree with another review I read, that there is no HDTV, but that's not a deal breaker for me. I'm not big on watching TV. The WiFi isn't the fastest, but it is functional.

There is no stove in the kitchen area, but there is a nice size refrigerator, microwave, and dish washer. The room is fully stocked with dishes as well.

The property is surrounded by tons of restaurants and shops - definitely a nice safe area.

This will be my go-to place for my business trips to Memphis.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Jerry B, Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you GlobalLorenzo for your post on TripAdvisor. Many of our guest love the patio area with the fire pit. It's a great feature for our property. We are sorry that the current cable/TV offerings are limited; however we are in the process of upgrading our cable package. Home2's do not have the built in stove, but upon request we have portable cooktops available.
Thank you again for giving us a try and I will be sure to relay your feedback to our staff

Home2 Suites by Hilton
Memphis/Southaven

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Amazing stay at this hotel. Was in town for the St.Jude's Marathon in Memphis, TN. The location was great to get to the event and back. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The manager was extremely helpful and friendly. Tess made check out fast and easy. Forgot an item in my room and they are sending it to me and all I have to do is pay for the shipping. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Jerry B, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Mike,

Thanks for taking my call to confirm your address. I have packaged your shipping and hope to have it to you by this weekend. We hope you did well in the St. Jude Marathon and thanks for the feedback regarding one of my front desk agents.

Thanks
Home2 Suites by Hilton - Southaven, MS
Jerry.Brown2@Hilton.com

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Tess was phenomenal. I felt like i knew her personally. She really made the stay that much more enjoyable!!!!! What a great asset too the business. The rooms were very accommodating. The only problem i notice was the torn window shade. I would've preferred to not see that. Overall i enjoyed the stay and well be back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

stephaniejT9962KZ,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Home2 Southaven and for the compliments on one of our newest team members, Tess :) We are excited to see that she is unleashing that inner charm with all of the guest and hope to see more great reviews.
On behalf of the staff, we do apologize that you had an issue with the condition of the window blinds. We have recently ordered more blinds/shades to help keep the exterior lighting from entering the rooms, to help our guest sleep comfy at night.

Thanks