1,442 results
All reviews front desk home away from home full size refrigerator indoor pool fire pit bathroom door oatmeal a great place to stay great customer service the entire staff great staff housekeeping staff shopping and restaurants enjoyed my stay complimentary breakfast home2 dishwasher
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Stayed in Home2Suites Southaven for 2 days. Experience was very good. Comfortable and clean room with all required amenities for business traveller. Helpful staff. Location is good and close to number of shopping places and eateries.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Victoria W, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Hello 438renjup,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review our property. Our staff at Home2 will be delighted to hear of your kind words. We are so glad that your stay was comfortable and that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to see you again!

Best Regards,

Victoria W
Front Desk Supervisor
Home2 Suites Southaven
662-349-8804 (Office)

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I was thoroughly pleased with this property.

Staff was nice and welcoming. The decor was updated and there was a comfortable outdoor seating area with a fire pit.

The room was spacious and clean. I agree with another review I read, that there is no HDTV, but that's not a deal breaker for me. I'm not big on watching TV. The WiFi isn't the fastest, but it is functional.

There is no stove in the kitchen area, but there is a nice size refrigerator, microwave, and dish washer. The room is fully stocked with dishes as well.

The property is surrounded by tons of restaurants and shops - definitely a nice safe area.

This will be my go-to place for my business trips to Memphis.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Jerry B, Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you GlobalLorenzo for your post on TripAdvisor. Many of our guest love the patio area with the fire pit. It's a great feature for our property. We are sorry that the current cable/TV offerings are limited; however we are in the process of upgrading our cable package. Home2's do not have the built in stove, but upon request we have portable cooktops available.
Thank you again for giving us a try and I will be sure to relay your feedback to our staff

Home2 Suites by Hilton
Memphis/Southaven

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Amazing stay at this hotel. Was in town for the St.Jude's Marathon in Memphis, TN. The location was great to get to the event and back. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The manager was extremely helpful and friendly. Tess made check out fast and easy. Forgot an item in my room and they are sending it to me and all I have to do is pay for the shipping. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Jerry B, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Mike,

Thanks for taking my call to confirm your address. I have packaged your shipping and hope to have it to you by this weekend. We hope you did well in the St. Jude Marathon and thanks for the feedback regarding one of my front desk agents.

Thanks
Home2 Suites by Hilton - Southaven, MS

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Tess was phenomenal. I felt like i knew her personally. She really made the stay that much more enjoyable!!!!! What a great asset too the business. The rooms were very accommodating. The only problem i notice was the torn window shade. I would've preferred to not see that. Overall i enjoyed the stay and well be back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

stephaniejT9962KZ,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Home2 Southaven and for the compliments on one of our newest team members, Tess :) We are excited to see that she is unleashing that inner charm with all of the guest and hope to see more great reviews.
On behalf of the staff, we do apologize that you had an issue with the condition of the window blinds. We have recently ordered more blinds/shades to help keep the exterior lighting from entering the rooms, to help our guest sleep comfy at night.

Thanks
Home2 Suite by Hilton
Memphis / Southaven

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Spacious, clean rooms, above average quality food items served at the complimentary breakfast but above all Ron the manager always had a smile on his face and genuinely cared that we were enjoying our stay. Customer service at its best.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 3sonsrgr8

Hello 3sonsrgr8,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to post about our "spacious, clean rooms." Most importantly the level of customer service you received from Ron. He enjoys speaking to every guest and has a "Heart for Hospitality"

Home2 Suite by Hilton