US$121
Comfort Suites(Southaven)
US$125
US$115
ComfortSuites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven(Southaven)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$95
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$129
US$111
US$125
Courtyard
US$108
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$139
US$120
1,418 results
All reviewshome away from homefull size refrigeratorfire pitbathroom doorgreat customer servicea great place to stayoatmealindoor poolgreat staffthe entire staffshopping and restaurantshousekeeping staffmemphis areathe breakfast areaenjoyed my staysouthern hospitalitybusiness trip
Reviewed 7 December 2015

I recently spent a week at this property. It was clean, comfortable and spacious. Everyone I encountered on the staff was really friendly and helpful. All of these things combined makes it a little bit easier to be away from home for such a long time.

This was my first stay with a Home2 Suites and I really enjoyed the fresh and vibrant décor.

The fun part for me was that it was near several shops and restaurants that I don't have at home, they were a short walk away.

I would stay here again if I were to travel to the area.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Home2SuitesSouthaven, GSR at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Sarah M,

OUTSTANDING! Everyone here at Home2 Southaven is thrilled you had such a good time with us. We want all of our guests to have just as nice an experience. Our team works very hard to make this happen so we appreciate you taking the time to recognize our efforts. We are all proud of what our hotel and area have to offer. Thank you again and we hope you get a chance to return soon!

Rustin O. Casey
GSR
Home2 Southaven
662-349-8804

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Excellent location, excellent staff. Clean, modern, friendly. close to shopping mall and dining. I have stayed here before, and would/will stay here again. I don't know about public transportation. I hope this really help other travelers.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Home2SuitesSouthaven, GSR at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2015

Tom M,

Wonderful! Thank you so much for such a lovely review of Home2 Southaven. We know how busy everyone is these days so we really do appreciate you taking the time to let others know all about us. We feel like we have the best hotel and staff around so your kind words do mean a lot. Everyone here at Home2 looks forward to seeing you again very soon!

Rustin O. Casey
GSR
Home2 Southaven
662-349-8804

Reviewed 3 December 2015

This was the most wonderful experience!! Clean rooms, great location, and staff was EXCEPTIONAL!!! Chris, Quenten, and Dennis were absolutely amazing, always smiling and ensuring their guests are well taken care of!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Home2SuitesSouthaven, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Memphis - Southaven, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Hi Maria B!

Thank you for your awesome comments on myself, Dennis, and Quenton. It was an absolute pleasure to have served you while you were visiting us. Welcome to the Home 2 family and we hope to see you again soon! Thank You!

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Quenton was wonderful from the moment I made my reservation. Always helpful and smiling. My room was great! The housekeepers all had such a great attitude and did an excellent job. Morning breakfast was always greeted with a song. Thank you all for an amazing stay!

Jeanie B!!!

QUENTON= Awesomeness!!!! Thank you so much for those wonderful words of encouragement. Quenton is a shining star here at Home 2 Suites Southaven. The combination of humbles and willingness to serve is contagious and Quenton spreads it all around!!! Thank you so much for this supreme recognition! Thank You and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

I was there for a week doing some training and the staff was amazing. From the minute the Dennis the shuttle driver picked me to the Night auditor who checked me in. I am horrible with names but the singing breakfast lady made my morning every morning. I would highly recommend staying here they will make you feel like family.

Hi Roger!

Wow!!!, we know exactly who you are referring too! Nancy, Dorothy, and Dennis are amazing team member who will not stop until they have completed a task! I’m sure all three teammates will light up with joy when they read the wonderful things you have stated about them. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell the WORLD about your stay here with us at Home 2 Suites Southaven!