All reviews front desk free beer yogurt queen suite the sofa bed breakfast selection road trip restaurants and shopping great area nice room comfortable beds movie theater stayed for one night next morning short drive great place to stay would stay again
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Very clean rooms and amenities. Friendly staff. Breakfast was great with lots of options. My ONLY complaint is the size of the seating area in the breakfast room. A little small for the size of the hotel. That being said it is a great place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mom-2-5-boys
Denise C, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your compliments. We wish there was a way to extend the breakfast area because at times it does get a little crowded. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Enjoyed a nice clean room with a king bed. The desk person checked us in quickly and was polite. The breakfast area was good with adequate selections and seating. The lobby and sitting areas were attractive and clean. No complaints and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much. We appreciate your compliments and love hearing from our guests. We hope to see you again as our guest.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a day on our way to southern Alabama to see Graceland. Decided to stay here instead of downtown Memphis. Glad we chose this spot. Easy to get to and plenty places to eat, shop, get gas, etc.. Everyone working here is courteous and helpful. Room was beautiful, bed was comfortable! Definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Denise C, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Thanks so much for staying with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I'm only giving this hotel a one rating because I had to rate the hotel to post my story. I don't feel that it deserve a rating for the suffering that my kids and I had to endure. I am so disappointed in this hotel. My kids and I recently stayed at Comfort Suites in Southaven, MS behind Burger King on Goodman Rd. Here is my story
On July 30, 2017 at approximately 1:30a.m. I discovered a small bug crawling in the bed that me and my 3 yrs. old son were lying on; while trying to remove the bed from the bed blood came from the bug onto the sheets that was on the bed. After I removed the covers I noticed brownish bugs crawling on the sheets and pillows that my son was asleep on. I removed my child from the bed. Upon further review it appeared to be bed bugs on the bed, pillows and wall. The front desk clerk was notified about this problem and I was told that I could move to another room. I told the clerk I would rather check out of the hotel. I took a plastic bag and placed one of the pillows inside and took it with me to the front desk. I was unable to get my money back that morning but was told that the manager would be in later that day. I cannot remember the manager name at this time. I and my kids left the hotel at 2 am and traveled back home an hour away. The next morning I contacted the Hotel and spoke with Robin (very nice person) and she had been told of the problem that I had with my room. Robin informed me that the manager would be in the next morning at 8am. The next morning I called and left a voice message for the manager to return my call and I also left a message with Robin with my name and number for the manager to return my call around 2 o'clock I called again and was told that the manager was gone for the day. Robin called the manager and he told her to give me my money back for my stay. I have called the headquarters as well but only to be placed on hold for over 20 mins. My three yrs. old son has over 40 bed bugs bites on his body from our stay. I don't know if a report was done at the hotel regarding this problem or not. I have pictures and videos of the bugs. I haven't talked with anyone as of today except Robin. I hope and pray no other family or individual will ever have to experience this like me and my sons did while staying at this hotel in room#407. This is how I spent my birthday morning!
Two days later Aug. 2, the manager called after I completed a survey that was sent to me but I don’t feel like my issue has been resolved and I haven’t spoken with anyone since. My son and I have been suffering since this took place. Be careful while staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MsKllove
Denise C, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

We have reached out to you personally concerning your numerous reviews. If you have not spoken to our manager or owner, please contact us at the hotel.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Spacious, clean room in a safe area outside the city. Short drive to Memphis, good restaurants and shopping. Very nice front desk staff, gladly helped us with our room. Breakfast was good, would stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thanks so much Rachel. We appreciate you sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again