US$124
US$121
CandlewoodSuites
US$118
Priceline
All reviewscomfortable bed and pillowswaffle housedesk clerknice poolchecking inexcellent customer servicesouth havenup to datesuper8batteriesratesremodelingmsmississippirewardsoaptn
Reviewed 8 August 2017

i had too tell the every day to clean room and bring clean towels . one day
they said they had cleaned my room and that was a lie. very disappointing

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2017

First I would like to start off by saying super8 is by far the BEST hotel my mate and I have EVER stayed in. From the guest survive,to the breakfast, to the room everything is great quaintly. Every now and then we would come by for a quick getaway and Kal never let us down. Thank you for everything making me a very SATISFIED and RETURNING CUSTOMER.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my fiancé checked in to the super 8 in Southaven. Have had a rough couple of weeks and just needed relaxation time. We Got our room quick and easy. Then we Headed upstairs. (Yes, upstairs, no elevator) Well, Once you hit the second floor, it's like you get hit with a heat wave. Our room felt like it was a good 90 degrees. Well I walked over to the bed and There were burn holes all in the bed. We are smokers and I booked the king bed- smoking room. There were two ashtrays in the room but I had my fiancé, out of respect, call and make sure it was okay before we started smoking in there. Well the front desk lady answered the phone and when he asked she said "I don't know" and hung up. Isn't it kinda your job to know? So we said forget it and decided to just step outside. Well while we were headed out of the room my fiancés mom called. His sister got into a bad wreck and was headed to the hospital. So we ran out the door to check out so we could meet the ambulance at the hospital. Told the lady at the front desk what was going on, she calls the manager on the phone and says "these people said something about an 'emergency' and need to check out early" okay, it was very disrespectful and UNPROFESSIONAL to make us look like liars, especially about something like that. We would have gladly called his mom so verify. But anyways, she hangs up the phone and says "it's not refundable" Now, mind you, we were up stairs for a total of 5 minutes, didn't even sit down and on top of that was already charged $84 when I booked the 2 day stay, when it CLEARLY stated "no prepayment" "don't worry- you won't be charged yet" but we didn't have time to argue because of the situation we were in so I said fine and we left. Well now they are trying to take $168 out of his account. So what's not refundable? The random $84 that was charged when IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE or the price for 2 nights even though we were there for FIVE MINUTES. Ugh. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I'll be sure to let all my friends and family know not to stay with this hotel. All they want is to take your money. It proved to me that to this "hotel" the customers are not number one priority.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple