All reviewsbaptist hospitalup to datefed exindoor poolstayed here for nightscomfortable bedone nightvery nice hotelgreat place to stayfront desktakeoffbargetvbrandcouchinnsmicrowave
Reviewed 15 August 2017

As we walked in, we were greeted warmly by the front desk staff... The room was very nice and squeaky clean... The beds were very comfortable, with nice linens... This was our second time to stay at this hotel and will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Amy L, Sales & Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks for sharing your experience at the brand new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven. As a brand new hotel with quality staff, we pride ourselves on comfort and cleanliness and am glad you found that to be the case during your stay. We are pleased to hear that you are a repeat guest and look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is immaculate, and was an exceptional experience. First, I know it only opened up 6 weeks ago, but there were not any challenges with a new hotel being stood up.

The rooms are big, mattresses are very comfortable, plenty of storage space, and there is a nice sized TV mounted to the wall and DirecTv is the programming which is awesome since I have it at home.

I used the gym every morning at 4am before work, and it is three times larger than most hotel gyms, and it was great.

The breakfasts were outstanding! The lady that prepared comes in at 4 every morning and does it all...eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, sausage, cereals, juices, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and I know I'm leaving stuff out...absolutely amazing!

The staff was great. They are all very nice, professional, courteous, and the Front Desk Manager, Robin Wrusch was exceptional. She is very passionate about here responsibilities, and you can tell she wants the guests to be happy, and she is absolutely wonderful! The lady at night was always nice when I came down at 4am not fully awake, and I can't stress enough how much the entire staff and Robin make you feel welcome. When we come down for business there, this will be the only place I am giving to our travel person to book us...I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at the brand new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven. We use feedback such as yours to improve upon future guest stays. I am pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel and trust that you will continue to receive outstanding service from our staff during your future stays. We consider Robin a superstar as well and I will certainly pass your kind words onto her. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I am the type of person that just likes to find the best deal and stay somewhere livable when I travel. This hotel blew my mind. I got a great deal on the room. We mainly switched to this hotel for the availability and the indoor pool since it was forecasted to rain. Check in was fast. As soon as you walk in the doors of this one, you think you are walking into a upscale hotel. There are chairs in the lobby, a business center, TV, free coffee, etc. There is a "market" instead of vending machines in the hotel. This market had drinks, Chef Boyardee, Hot Pockets, Lean Cuisine, candy bars, chips, toiletries and even ice cream. The indoor pool was fantastic. It is a heated indoor pool and of course the pictures on the web make the pool look bigger than it is, but it was clean, and empty to our surprise. It was a bit hot in there though. The heater was running it felt like. There are lounge chairs and windows all around so that you can see outside. There is also a fitness center here that had treadmills, weights, balance balls, elliptical, etc. Our room was very large. The beds were super comfy. I slept like a rock, and so did my kids and that says a lot. There was a Keurig in the room with coffee pods and tea pods. There was a very large TV, maybe 42-47". We had a room with two beds. The bathroom had a lighted mirror, which will make all the ladies drool. The shower water was hot. My ONLY complaint if I had to pick one would be water pressure. The complimentary shampoo/conditioner/lotion is Bath and Body Works brand. It was clean, the air worked, and anything that we needed, we were given without hesitation. This one hotel has made me look into this brand of hotels for all of my future trips, even with the price. I am attaching photos. My apologies for not getting one of the bed area. I thought I did.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front have a good view of the hospital. The ones on the back have a great view of the back of BestBuy.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Amy L, Sales & Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the brand new Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Southaven. I am so happy to hear that our hotel blew your mind. It is our goal to go above and beyond and I am pleased to hear that you were very satisfied. I think the lighted makeup mirrors in our bathrooms are amazing also. We hope that you will visit us again if you are ever back this way and again, thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Wonderful new hotel. Staff was helpful and friendly. Rooms are great and beds could not be more comfy. Highly recommend. Lots of places to eat nearby and Tanger Outlet us just down the street. We will stay here many more times as we travel to Memphis area regularly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Amy L, Sales & Marketing Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southaven Central - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at the brand new Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Southaven. We are pleased that you had such a great experience and that you plan to return. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Great location near restaurants and shopping. Brand new hotel with 50 inch TV in every room. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Staff and accommodations were Top Notch! We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the great feedback! We are centrally located to great shopping and dining and are happy you found our staff friendly and helpful. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent guest experience and appreciate you sharing yours with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

P.S. I agree, the 50" televisions in every room are pretty awesome.