“Kid's day out”

Chocolateria San Churro
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Success
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I was with my 12 year old cousin at the Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre recently. He asked if we could visit the choclateria. I am glad he did. It was a most enjoyable diversion from shopping. The coffee was great and the chocolate dips delicious. The service was good and the atmosphere very pleasant.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

San churro speaks for itself, chocolate heaven. What more can one ask for?
The churros are amazing, the icecream is delicious and the Chocolate is next level.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Here is something for all the sweet tooth.
The variety and taste of chocolate is delicious and would recommend you to try.
The customer service is very high and they are always there to satisfy you.
I had the churros for two, that was nice but there is plenty on the menu.
One thing I saw when I was eating was the manager always walking around checking if you are happy with your food.
* It always starts from the top and that's what the managers is doing making his customers and workers happy.
I have been here a few times now and will always go back.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

there menu is geeat and presentation is as it is. great to seat and talk especially a good catch up with friends.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Went out here one evening with the girls. Loved it! I had a churro chocolate sundae. It was amazing!! Amazing cheat day and we sat outside on a hot evening which was just perfect!

Great for couples, friends or families! There is something for everyone!