“Amazing”

Burger Urge Glendale
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Glendale
Description: Gourmet burgers, sides and craft beers in a great environment! (Salad, GF, veg and vegan options) Focused on a great customer experience and while we do take our food very seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Great food, nice tunes, friendly company, good service and maybe topped off with a drink (for over 18’s of course, we take RSA seriously!). That’s our aim. Burger Urge - Stockland Glendale (Next to rebel)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered two burgers and fries and they were very delicious. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Extremely satisfied

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Staff always polite, helpful and cheerful. Good to average burgers, “kickass” onion rings! However, restaurant promised rewards for five star review so here I am sucking the butt of the man...
2/5 personal rating in real world.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Took my wife and youngest daughter there for lunch on the weekend. Not too busy for a Sunday and service was quick.

My wife and I both had the New York burger. It was delicious. We got the chips and drink on the side, although I have had better chips they were still good.

Our daughter had the mini burger along with a Nutella Peanut Butter milk shake. She loved the burger, but the shake was a bit much for her.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Omg i love !! this place. Best bugers ever. Been looking for this kinda burger my hole life.
#bugerlife#wherehaveubeenallmylife.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I have been to Burger Urge a few times and thought it was time to recommend it. Food is fantastic, service is excellent and the place is extremely clean.
I love their “Hotel California” on a wholemeal bun. Grilled chicken is moist, bacon cooked to perfection, big chunks of avo and a terrific aioli.