See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We did not know what to expect as this was our first trip through MS. The room was very nice, clean although a bit worn down such as if the toilet seat is chipping it should be replaced. Also,, we were in a nonsmoking area and it was clear that many were smokers and just put their butts out into the parking lot which is dirty. I do appreciate that you allow dogs!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days i, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Picayune, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days i, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Picayune, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Reviewed 11 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days i, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Picayune, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Reviewed 10 June 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Had to book a sudden trip toPicayune in order to move furniture from Poplarville, and chose Days Inn. I was concerned because I had never stayed at one before, but was very impressed with this establishment. The staff were very friendly and helpful,and had info on restuarants ,including who delivered. The room was VERY clean and smelled fresh and comfortable. I will stay here again when I travel back in September. I recommend it highly for value and cleanliness.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days i, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Picayune, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.