“Always good ”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here many times and it never disappoints. Biscuits are hot, service is excellent and I love the shopping. Hubby always wants the chicken and dumplings but I like the veggies or grilled tenders.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I had eaten breakfast at Cracker Barrel a couple of days earlier and had very good food and friendly, efficient service. We decided to order take out and ordered online. Confirmation said food would be ready in 30 minutes. After paying for the order I was then told they were out of one of the dinners we had ordered. The food apparently had not been prepared prior to my arrival since I waited another 30 minutes after giving the substitution to the wait staff before receiving the order. There were several other people who came in after I did and received their orders promptly. There was no apology, nothing. I will not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

My husband and I visited Cracker Barrel after being in town for a funeral. We were immediately seated and were deciding what to order. After 5 minutes no server ever came to give us beverages or take our order. A man at the table to my left was immediately greeted by a server to take his order before he sat down. The server returned with his beverages and asked us if anyone had taken our order. I told her no and she left. After another 3 minutes, my husband and I left. I don't know what was the problem because the restaurant was not busy. We will not be returning.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I eat here on a regular basis. The service and food are good and the prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We were passing through and spending the night at a nearby hotel within walking distance. The weather was nice so we did walk making the experience kind of old fashion. Dinner was expected from a Cracker Barrel and as usual we enjoyed the meals. It did take too long for a waiter to get us started. I think the one assigned forgot us. We flagged one down and he was excellent including taking over a table where the ball had been dropped.